Knowledge Universe Center Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowledge Universe Center Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledge Universe

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with the District Manager after submitting an application then was taken to the center where the position would be housed. Afterward we discussed the position further. Once I was offered the position I had a packet of paper work to complete. Then I had to get fingerprinted. Once that was completed I was trained at the center by 2 other long time directors.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied parent?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Knowledge Universe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The process involved an online application- which was quite long. It included a screening assessment where each question was timed. Then following this process a recruiter called me for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you build enrollment in your school?   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe in May 2011.

Interview

When I first applied I was phone screened, and then schedualed an interview, my Interview was with a center director and the district manager. from there I was interviewed by the center director who was in need of an assistant and offered the job with in that week. my interview for my promotion was from my district manager we met at my center and interviewed I was offered the promotion that next week.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about how you deal with children with different needs. be as detailed as possible in your response.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation on both was fine, I was offered more then I had asked for.

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledge Universe.

Interview

I applied online, received an email inviting me for a phone interview almost one month later. Prior to the phone interview, I had to fill out a questionnaire with my experience and complete a gallup survey on personality traits.

The phone interview lasted between 30-45 minutes. I was then told I woud have a 2nd phone interview with a regional or district manager and that I should hold a certain date the following week for a 3rd face to face interview. That next person called me the very next day and scheduled a face to face interview (I was expecting a phone interview) at a Starbucks :-/ That interview lasted about 30 min. I then went on the 3rd and final interview at one of their centers and met with the Director of new centers. That interview lasted between 45-60 min.

Interview Questions

• I was asked on all 3 interviews to discuss my ENTIRE background starting from the first job listed on my resume and to discuss how i transitioned from each one.   1 Answer