Knowledgent Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowledgent Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledgent

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn through a recruiter. He scheduled a call with me and basically talked to entire time. He invited me to the office to meet their consultants but the day of the interview (Interview was at 9:30AM and he called at 8:30AM and cancelled). He didn't send any reschedule invite until the day before the actual reschedule. During the actual interview, he didn't greet me at the door but had me walk into the office aimlessly. He kept majority of the talking and left me almost no time to ask questions. Interviews with other consultants were decent. I also interviewed with some more senior partners there and it seemed more like a negotiation session than an interview.

Overall experience was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Knowledgent

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

From start to finish was a very enjoyable experience. The recruiter kept in touch with all interview schedules. I interviewed with the hiring manager, two business analysts and senior management. Everybody was enjoyable to talk too and answered all questions I had.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

Easy, quick - considering it's a revolving body shop, they were desperate and quick to hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions about resume content and described the company and the services offered to clients. It was a conversational interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Expected a decision back right away. High sense of urgency. Interviewed with two senior people. Seemed like they wanted to get a sense more of personality and cultural fit with the firm. I just didn't like to pressure they put on me to immediately make a decision.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Warren, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very fast from referral to interview to offer to the start date. The interview seemed perfunctory. A small consulting company can end up having to hire quickly to staff projects. They moved fast and made a written offer the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation that an interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Typical.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent in February 2014.

Interview

Telephonic and in person interview. They want to know what exactly you did in the previous job. They focus on technical skills as well your inclination to learn new things