Knowledgent Data Management Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Knowledgent

1 Interview Review

1.0

Data Management Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

Was contacted by a Knowledgent recruiter on LinkedIn. Went through 9 rounds of interview. Was tossed around from vertical to vertical even though I belong to a very specific one. The reason was "we are trying to find a fit for you across our verticals". Now, this is an asinine excuse. Why would you put a Banking vertical guy in, say, healthcare vertical?
On a few occasions they scheduled an interview and then couldn't find the right person to speak with me. I remember speaking with a 'very' junior person who was actually intimidated interviewing me. The guy had NO data management experience/exposure.
They did not have any handle on the interview process and were throwing people after people at me, a majority of whom did not have any experience in the field of BI.
A complete waste of my time. It was disrespectful and insulting.

With interview process so screwed up, I can only imagine what the company culture would be like. Also, was advised by a few 'well-wishers' to stay as far away as possible from Knowledgent. Man, were they right?!
Wish I had spoken to them before I started interviewing.