Knowledgent Informationist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowledgent Informationist Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledgent

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. Had a phone interview with the recruiter who talked the majority of the time. The recruiter was also consistently late. He would would ask me for times I was available to speak, schedule a conversation then contact me 30-60 minutes after the scheduled time. Recruiter then set up a phone interview the was brought in for an in-office interview where I waited 30 minutes past the scheduled time before being brought in for a three round interview. Recruiter called the next day (Friday) to tell me I should be expecting paper a paper offer earlier the next week for a six figure salary. I reach out after about two weeks of not receiving anything only to be told "we are still on track." I reached out a second time with no response. They completely ghosted. Not too upset as i probably would have decline the offer but was incredibly disappointed at the lack of professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• The people interviewing talked for majority of the time leaving little opportunity for an actual interview to occur.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Knowledgent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiting process was awful across the board. I'm happy at my current job but thought the company sounded interesting, so continued speaking with a recruiter. Shortly after the new year, the recruiter reached back out offering to connect me with one of their senior data scientists, which I had asked for in order to get a feel for the day-to-day working there. Was expecting a casual, open conversation to get a few questions of mine answered. What happened was an interview ambush, for lack of a better term, and not a behavioral one. I was asked some pretty technical questions that I had no preparation for (seeing as I was not told it was an interview, and it was not even implied that this was an interview beforehand). I have a good amount of technical education and training and could have answered more of those questions intelligently had I had time to prepare. Have not heard from anyone at Knowledgent since. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Many technical questions I did not have a chance to review and prepare for.   1 Answer

Informationist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knowledgent in January 2018.

Interview

All interviews were over the phone. First conversation was with the recruiter, followed by a leaders of the internal competencies and concluded with a PM for an active project. Questions largely revolved around past project experience and the type of role I saw myself playing on projects. I asked a lot of questions as well around the types of engagements they encountered and internal opportunities for growth.

Interview Questions

• Describe the your background - what types of work you've done to date.   Answer Question
    • Describe the type of role you see yourself filling here?   Answer Question