Knowledgent Senior Consultant ( Senior Systems Analyst) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowledgent Senior Consultant ( Senior Systems Analyst) Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledgent

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Consultant ( Senior Systems Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was disjointed and rushed in the beginning. I was contacted by a bubbly and friendly recruiter very eager to get the interview process started. She had already determined that I would be hired as a Knowledgent Senior Analyst Consultant upon the initial phone interview. She expected me to return documents within 24 hours of sending them (e.g. Application, W2 forms, CORI and OFFER LETTER). Interview times were repeatedly rescheduled on their end as they were scrambling to meet me. The documentation completion along with separate interviews with the BA Director, a Managing Partner and the BA Lead took about a week. After all the urgency, it two weeks to meet with a Project Team Lead that I would potential be assigned to.

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was met with the first offer. I believe I could have gone hire.