Knowledgent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Knowledgent Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledgent

2.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Very quick. A few phone interviews and I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Not much... What are you strengths, weakness...   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Union City, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was a standard HR interview process. The schedules were sent in advance and timely. However they seem to keep tacking people on an ad-hoc basis. Overall the company looked like they did not have their act together. The interviewers did not come prepared and seem to be asking all sorts of questions that were irrelevant. It seemed to me that they were creating a club rather than a company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more geared to understand the culture fit more than the technical fit. There was lot of name dropping of important people in the industry. They came out looking like a fly-by-night operation. It was clear to me that this is a build-and-sell company with a quick exit plan. Not my type of company.   1 Answer

The interview experience was very negative.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn through a recruiter. He scheduled a call with me and basically talked to entire time. He invited me to the office to meet their consultants but the day of the interview (Interview was at 9:30AM and he called at 8:30AM and cancelled). He didn't send any reschedule invite until the day before the actual reschedule. During the actual interview, he didn't greet me at the door but had me walk into the office aimlessly. He kept majority of the talking and left me almost no time to ask questions. Interviews with other consultants were decent. I also interviewed with some more senior partners there and it seemed more like a negotiation session than an interview.

Overall experience was unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

From start to finish was a very enjoyable experience. The recruiter kept in touch with all interview schedules. I interviewed with the hiring manager, two business analysts and senior management. Everybody was enjoyable to talk too and answered all questions I had.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

Easy, quick - considering it's a revolving body shop, they were desperate and quick to hire.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions about resume content and described the company and the services offered to clients. It was a conversational interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Expected a decision back right away. High sense of urgency. Interviewed with two senior people. Seemed like they wanted to get a sense more of personality and cultural fit with the firm. I just didn't like to pressure they put on me to immediately make a decision.

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Warren, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very fast from referral to interview to offer to the start date. The interview seemed perfunctory. A small consulting company can end up having to hire quickly to staff projects. They moved fast and made a written offer the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation that an interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Typical.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Knowledgent in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter (he reached out to me). I felt that went well. Next was a phone interview with someone that would be a peer. I felt that went well. Next the recruiter sets up a phone screen with the hiring manager. Hiring manager never calls. I follow-up with recruiter and he apologized and said the hiring manager was caught up in a customer meeting. He rescheduled for the same time the next day. Hiring manager never calls. I follow-up with recruiter and get the same story and he says he will set something up in a week. Nothing was setup so I follow-up again and get no response. I'm perfectly fine with them not being interested in me, but the way they handled it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your techniques for gathering requirements.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was disjointed and rushed in the beginning. I was contacted by a bubbly and friendly recruiter very eager to get the interview process started. She had already determined that I would be hired as a Knowledgent Senior Analyst Consultant upon the initial phone interview. She expected me to return documents within 24 hours of sending them (e.g. Application, W2 forms, CORI and OFFER LETTER). Interview times were repeatedly rescheduled on their end as they were scrambling to meet me. The documentation completion along with separate interviews with the BA Director, a Managing Partner and the BA Lead took about a week. After all the urgency, it two weeks to meet with a Project Team Lead that I would potential be assigned to.

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was met with the first offer. I believe I could have gone hire.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Warren, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

They came to a hackathon that I went to and I won their challenge which is how I got invited to the interview process. The process was pretty simple. I interviewed with two people but also presented our hackathon project to a lot of leads.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to Java and SQL. They were fairly simple.   Answer Question