Knowledgent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Knowledgent Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledgent

2.2

Consultant (Data Architect) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledgent in August 2014.

Interview

One interview with a guy with a THICK indian accent. Could barely understand him. He called me 10 minutes late. Interrupted me constantly. Asked questions that had no relevancy to the job description. Asked me to de-bug a SAS problem he was having with Spanish character set (I don't have SAS on my resume). At that point, I cut off the interview and told him I didn't want to proceed any further.

Interview Questions

• Having the person from the company ask me to debug a SAS program (SAS is NOT on my resume, nor was I there to interview for anything even remotely close to SAS)   1 Answer

Data Management Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

Was contacted by a Knowledgent recruiter on LinkedIn. Went through 9 rounds of interview. Was tossed around from vertical to vertical even though I belong to a very specific one. The reason was "we are trying to find a fit for you across our verticals". Now, this is an asinine excuse. Why would you put a Banking vertical guy in, say, healthcare vertical?
    On a few occasions they scheduled an interview and then couldn't find the right person to speak with me. I remember speaking with a 'very' junior person who was actually intimidated interviewing me. The guy had NO data management experience/exposure.
    They did not have any handle on the interview process and were throwing people after people at me, a majority of whom did not have any experience in the field of BI.
    A complete waste of my time. It was disrespectful and insulting.

With interview process so screwed up, I can only imagine what the company culture would be like. Also, was advised by a few 'well-wishers' to stay as far away as possible from Knowledgent. Man, were they right?!
    Wish I had spoken to them before I started interviewing.

Big Data * Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Warren, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

This is another example of a company hyping Big Data while knowing little or nothing about the data revolution that is happening. They stated they are looking for intelligent entrepreneurs to grow their practice but all they want are mindless drones to fill seats for contracts. There was an "immediate and urgent need" for my qualifications yet after 4 interviews they could not place me. The interviewers were extremely arrogant about their self proclaimed qualities of outstanding delivery and capabilities.

Interview Questions

• There were not a lot of questions it was more of a sales pitch on why the company and management team were so great to work for.   Answer Question

Informatist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Warren, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

3 phones in the span of a few weeks, 1 face to face with the manager. The main technical one lasted about an hour, and the face-to-face one lasted a bit shorter.

Interview Questions

• basic technical questions and the role you think that best fits you   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

I thought the interviewing process went very smoothly. I was told what to expect if I was brought onboard. They asked me what my expectations were as well.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

Overall quick - made an offer in days after my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a problem. The company pays well.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent in February 2014.

Interview

Telephonic and in person interview. They want to know what exactly you did in the previous job. They focus on technical skills as well your inclination to learn new things

See What Knowledgent Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Full Stack Engineer in Warren, NJ

Pros: “I have learned a lot from the work I do as they are very challenging and I get to learn a lot of new technologies. First off, this is not a fake review as someone pointed out. I was hired...”“I have learned a lot from the work I do as they are very challenging and I get to learn a lot of new technologies. First off, this is not a fake review as someone pointed out. I was hired directly after graduating college. So, I joined the Fast Track program where they basically train you for 3 months with Big Data tech. All the technologies I use at my work are very trending. Best part about my job everyday is I get to just sit down and code all day as a Full Stack Developer. Work-life balance is not the best that's out there but it is a lot better than average. Everyone is very approachable and friendly. Data for life!” – Full Review