Knowledgent Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowledgent Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowledgent

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Not an enjoyable process- the bad reviews on glassdoor are spot on. Spoke to one of the leads of the data practise and his tone/attitude was quite condescending. Lost interest in working there right away. Prior to that convo, The HR lady tried her best to defend the negative reviews on glassdoor that I brought up with her but didn't quite convince me. I had two rounds - one was with the head of a department that went well and that guy was quite nice too. Then I was scheduled to speak with a technical lead who was just overly obsessed with technical depth (hello this is a consulting company!) and he clearly did not belong to a consulting organization - I will not name him here for professional reasons but his tone and attitude was as if he looked down on anyone that is not a tech nerd in one software. I knew this is a bit of a tech body shop rightaway where they are looking for someone who they can place as an "Expert" in some software that will not be cool in six months and they will let you go. Not a good consulting company so if you are an allround rockstar and not a tech geek, stay away.

Interview Questions

• explain which version of informatica did you use   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Knowledgent

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Quick to hire in order to fit an existing project. Little to no thought went into whether I would be suitable for the company long term. The hire was purely for immediate need. Person running interview process had no idea about the vertical in which i would be working. Very unorganized process.

Interview Questions

• honestly, there really was not any difficulty to the interview. they went over my background and determined that i would be able to step into an existing project and do the job that was required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-existant

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Very quick. A few phone interviews and I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Not much... What are you strengths, weakness...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (Union City, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was a standard HR interview process. The schedules were sent in advance and timely. However they seem to keep tacking people on an ad-hoc basis. Overall the company looked like they did not have their act together. The interviewers did not come prepared and seem to be asking all sorts of questions that were irrelevant. It seemed to me that they were creating a club rather than a company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more geared to understand the culture fit more than the technical fit. There was lot of name dropping of important people in the industry. They came out looking like a fly-by-night operation. It was clear to me that this is a build-and-sell company with a quick exit plan. Not my type of company.   1 Answer

The interview experience was very negative.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent.

Interview

Overall quick - made an offer in days after my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a problem. The company pays well.