Knowledgent Senior Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Knowledgent

1.0

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Called by recruiter. Promised the earth and the moon if I would interview. Met with several people after a phone interview. Everything seemed rushed and I was pressured to cancel personal commitments to be available for interviews that they then cancelled. Talked with some people around systems architecture who had no idea. Others asked inappropriate questions and left me uncomfortable with the culture. Did not interview with one woman - all men over 40.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Knowledgent

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Knowledgent (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Called by recruiter. Interview process went hot and cold without any explanation. Apparently, it was directly related to the project that I was to go on. This was at odd's with them telling me I was being hired to the company and not a project. Talked to way to many people and was told a bunch of stuff that was inconsistent with previous interviewers. The entire process was a mess... no respect for a candidates time and several people were just asking questions without ever having seen my resume... a shambles..

Interview Questions

• None - they were either desperate to hire me or totally uninterested. It changed like the weather...   Answer Question

Reputation for how they treat their employees is terrible.