Knowles Corporation Lead Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knowles Corporation Lead Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Knowles Corporation

1 Interview Review

Lead Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Knowles Corporation in February 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by marketing director, engineering manager and VP of engineering. I made a very good impression on engineering manager, but I did not make a strong case that my knowledge and experience was applicable to the job. I believe I did not as well as could have for lack of experience in interviewing for a job.

They all were very nice people. The only negative experience besides not getting the job was they were not on the same page regarding job responsibilities basically contradicting each other; On the one hand, a marketing guy said that this job was %80 of project management and support of marketing and only %20 of engineering. On the other hand, engineering manager told me that this was 90% technical job.
Also getting more information about the product or what is involved was like pulling teeth. By the time I spoke to VP, I had a pretty good idea though.

Interview Questions

• If you have packaging for electro-mechanical component, how would you dimension and tolerance it?   1 Answer