Knoxville Utilities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Knoxville Utilities Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knoxville Utilities

Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Knoxville Utilities.

Interview

I was invited in to a panel interview 3 days after submitting an application online. It was ok, sort of unprepared, and most of the panel were there because they had to be. After that I was invited back to meet the managers then got a call about a week later to fill out the background check. This took 14 days to get results then I had to do a preemployment physical but no drug screening which I thought was odd. Overall the entire process took about 2 months from application date to start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knoxville Utilities (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

It was very short phone interview. I got a call after applying for the position. It was couple days after I have submitted the application for the position. They called to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I've never heard back from them. I would have appreciated if they call or emailed if I was declined.

Business Management Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knoxville Utilities (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Don't be in a hurry as the position could take a couple months or more to fill. Staff is professional, and will answer any questions you have. If you're selected for a panel interview there will be a diverse group of management and/or team leads, could be up to ten, give or take, depending on the position you're applying for. You must first get through a pre-screen interview. When I was hired I took a 'personality' test. They used Caliper. I don't know if this is a current practice they use. Learn/research about KUB prior to interviews. Good luck!!

Interview Questions

• KUB wants your talent as it relates to the company and the position you are applying. They may ask why would you be a good fit.   Answer Question