Koch Industries Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

3.2

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Spent the Day with 4 different people asking normal behavioral type questions. Some were more laid back and personal asking about your life and experiences with a few questions and the others were just interested in your behavioral style questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a different opinion on something than someone else and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Koch Industries in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on the day before deadline, got an interview offer the next day. It lasted thirty minutes with one recruiter, and he asked behavioral questions based on your resume. It was a good experience, though the company in general seems to lack diversity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to take the high road (morality).   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

The interview process was extremely well organized. The interview itself was more like a conversation which took the pressure off. The first round of the interview process was to determine if the candidate will be a good fit for the company. The second interview consists of four individual interviews with management members.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one in person interview. The interviews were nothing out of the ordinary. There were three people at the in person interview. Each person interviewed me separately, one right after the other.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

Difficult. Felt like they were trying to trip me up and make me stumble and look stupid. They one on one interview was enjoyable but the on campus interview was not. They made me sit in the same room for three hours and brought in a bunch of different employees to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about mark to market accounting?   1 Answer

Koch Industries Response

Jan 3, 2017 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for your feedback about our interview process. Our process is based on behavioral interviewing. This method allows candidates to share specific situations of an issue, his or her response... More

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS).

Interview

takes a long time.. do phone interview.. do on site interview with four different managers... do call back interview...

Interview Questions

• All questions are situation, behavior, outcome questions.. be prepared to have specific examples   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

On campus interview was all about behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you failed and what your reaction was   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Interviewed on campus then was invited for a company visit. Company visit consisted of a welcome dinner folled by two interviews the next day.

Interview Questions

The company is very successful but the people didn't seem particularly happy or personable. They gave off a almost brainwashed vibe.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

Very comfortable setting. All behavioral type questions.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS).

Interview

In my experience, I applied for the position online and received a phone call within a few days. The phone call was to schedule a phone interview or have it then if I was available and I was. The call was approximately forty-five minutes long and covered a high level of skills and experience. After that, I was called in for an in-person interview. Upon arrival, I met with 4 or 5 current employees for around thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you have experienced where you had made a decision but were overruled but your decision turned out to be ther right one and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate vacation time.