Koch Industries Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries in October 2016.

Interview

I completed an on campus interview and was asked to go to Wichita for a second round of interviews. Each interview lasted between 30-45 minutes and were very comfortable. All three interviewers made me feel extremely relaxed and at home. The original interview was Koch Industries while the second was with Invest, a Koch subsidiary.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you failed at a task and how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Behavorial Interviews for about 30 min. 3-4 interviews with different managers. Pretty straightforward and typical of a large corporate interview. Just be sure to shake a strong hand and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Name a particular time you faced adversity and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two Phone Interviews and two in-person interview days for me. They generally used behavior based questions. There are no trick questions, everything is pretty straight forward. Interviewers across the board are respectful and friendly. Culture fit is a big focus. Humility and respect are two things they are looking for, so interviewees need to toe the line between answering questions with confidence highlighting achievements without coming across as arrogant. Be prepared to be interviewed by many folks with some of the same questions being asked by multiple interviewers. The duplication of questions isn't intentional, but it shows that the company is focused on certain areas. The interviewers also spent some time trying to sell me on the company, which I viewed favorably. I had been interviewing a bit at the time, and one of my annoyances were interviewers that acted as if the job they had was a gift they were going to bestow rather than a partnership. Koch acted more like they were looking for win-win situations. I enjoyed the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Lawrence, KS) in November 2014.

Interview

Forty-five minute interview that focuses on SBO (situation,behavior, outcome). They really want to try and get stories out of you that show a challenging situation, how you handled it, and what ultimately happened. This is with the goal of seeing how well you work with others. I recommend focusing on how you worked as a team with someone to resolve a problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were not acknowledged for your work   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2010.

Interview

I just felt like she seemed so involved in what I was saying but then I got the rejection that day.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a conflict with a co-worker and how was it resolved?   1 Answer
    • When were you a great leader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in April 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is fairly traditional. I had an initial phone screen that then lead to an onsite visit and set of interviews. They lean very heavily on the behavior-based interview process, so have plenty of good stories to pull from when you interview with them.
    It took a little longer than expected to hear back regarding whether an offer was forthcoming or not.