Koch Industries Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Koch Industries Intern Interview Questions

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Very behavioral based, be ready for situation, reaction and action. They will ask a lot about times you have dealt with certain situations at previous positions, a lot about mistakes and how you reacted. They are looking for people who fit their culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you got difficult feedback or made a mistake   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Passed through a round of on-campus interviews and then was invited to an on-site interview. Interviewer asked very standard behavioral based questions. Be prepared to answer basic online template based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

very casual first interview, heard back the next day after speaking at career fair. asked some behavioral questions. Ended up not getting the job because they don't hire seniors as interns.

Interview Questions

• asked about a time of conflict, projects; asked about goals, time I had to meet a deadline. why work for koch. show interest in the actual position you are interviewing for. have specific examples ready.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process starts with a meet and greet around your campus for a chance to meet your interviewer then proceeds to a on campus interview. If they like you, you will be invited to go to their main offices in Wichita Ks for the final interview before they give you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were in a high stress situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Koch Industries in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with the CIO after applying online through my college's career database. The interview was only a half an hour, and all behavioral questions or questions about the resume. A week later I was asked to go toe Kansas for an onsite interview that was 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Q. What was your experience with your job? How did you know when you were successful?   Answer Question

I was unable to drive to Kansas for the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Springfield, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Friendly interview checking your behavior patterns to see if you are a match for the company. There were no technical questions. It was a 1 on 1 process and was advised that follow ups for a second interview would be within 7 days for both yes and no answers for candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

First round interview was on campus and only 30 minutes, and then the onsite interview was 3 30 minute interviews. They were not too difficult, mostly just behavioral type questions about your past experience. They like to hear that you improved a process in a prior experience.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Corpus Christi, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very cordial. Had lunch. We spoke about my courses, my background, family life and general life experiences. The interviewer was interested in my people skills as well as my academics.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

I applied online through university recruiting and met for a 45 minute on-campus interview. After one week, I was invited for a second on-site interview in Wichita which consisted of two, 45 minute interviews. Both the on-campus and on-site interviews focused mainly on behavioral based questions. Be prepared to provide real word examples.

Interview Questions

• Describe a group decision that you had to go along with even though you didn't fully support it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you felt you did not receive adequate feedback based on the effort you put forth?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, one set of interviews took 3 hours!
    It's very much Situation, Behavior, Outcome; you tell them stories the whole time. They want to know how you reacted in certain situations, what your behavior was, and the ultimate outcome. This is basically a pre-screening test of their MBM strategy/corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an argument with upper management and how did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you came up with a creative solution to an issue?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you were in an argument with a peer, they were correct, and how you responded?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A I took what was given