Koch Industries Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 441 of over 441 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Koch Industries

Koch Industries

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries

Interview

Asked irrelevant questions and expecting the same answer which they know. Not a single scenario based and business problems related questions. All are academic related questions they asked. Less experience people are taking the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Live coding on sql, python, spark
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Koch Industries (Geneva) in Apr 2022

Interview

Behavioural interview without entering in technical details. Big focus on past experience and how would you approach new challenges. Interview with all the members of the team plus a senior manager. In general I had a nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Koch Industries

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries

Interview

Typical behavioral based interview with a Koch spin. There are questions around Koch's 8 guiding principles, which you can readily find via Google. Integrity, Stewardship, Principled entre..., transformation, knowledge, humility, respect & self actualization.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you've screwed something up. What did you do after it went par shaped?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Koch Industries (New Delhi) in Mar 2022

Interview

They arrange 1 round of interview online by Microsoft teams. Manager is very good he ask various questions from the filed of Instrumentation like PLC, P&ID digram, Cause and effect, Hazardous area classification, communication protocol and it's different, PLC selection, PLC programming. He takes the interview for 1.5 hours disscus verious topics. Very polite in nature. Very good person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

The panel was good and they asked process realated and technical questions. Fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine The panel was good and they asked process realated and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • The panel was good and they asked process realated and technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2022

Interview

Such a terrible experience with them. They took my 5 rounds of interview with almost 8 hours of time. Everything went well and finally the recruited came back saying the business changed the requirements for the team and hence they don't need this position any more. She does not even have a basic courtesy to call and explain. I feel I wasted my 8 hours of important time interviewing with Koch when they even dont know what they wanted. I would highly recommend to pass on this and save time for next interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Koch Industries

Application

I interviewed at Koch Industries

Interview

Sehr kurzes und oberflächliches Gespräch. Habe sehr viel vorbereitet und das Gespräch war nach 15 min beendet. Die HR Mitarbeiterin wirkte desinteressiert. Reine Zeitverschwendung meiner Meinung nach. Es wurde keinen wirklichen Wert auf meine Antworten gelegt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Koch Industries (New Delhi) in Feb 2022

Interview

It too lengthy process to submitted CV in dec last year. Got call on last week of Jan 22. Such a bakwas 2nd round interview. Interviewers are just non ppl looking for only High end ML exp as also not mentioned in JD. Fraud company do not go for interview with this company. HR will tell you are not qualified without mentioning any reason for it

Interview Questions
  • Difference between binomial regression and logistic regression - useless question as JD and requirement of Supply chain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Houston, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter, and the second was a virtual interview with the hiring manager. After that, I visited the office for a series of one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews were a blend of them telling me about the company and the group and asking questions to understand my experiences and tendencies. It was a fairly standard behavioral interview.

Koch Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries

Interview

Initial screen with a recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager and multiple interviewing pairs back to back focused on different aspects. Each with questions and opportunity to ask questions relevant to the company and role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 441 Interviews

Koch Industries Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Koch Industries as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Accountant and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and IT roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Koch Industries takes an average of 21 days when considering 416 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Accountant had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas IT roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Koch Industries according to 416 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.50%