Koch Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Koch Industries

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Very relaxed. The just asked about yourself and what you are looking to gain in the role you are applying for. Not technical at all and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What are some goals you would set for yourself if you were to get this position ?   2 Answers

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2014.

Interview

On Campus Interview, followed by a 4 hour session on the Koch Campus. Interviewers asked almost all behavioral questions, and seemed to be looking for someone to fit into the organization rather than base decisions on merit.

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

3 to 4 week process. Started with phone interview followed by in person interview with multiple people. It was a several hour process at their corporate headquarters in Wichita, KS. Great experience nothing out of the ordinary just be prepared to be asked the exact same questions by 3 to 4 people back to back for a few hours.

Pipeline Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I found the position in indeed and applied through Koch Pipeline website. The process took about 2 week and receive a call from HR to schedule a next day interview. I will still waiting for they to contact me about second interview.

Interview Questions

• Beginning he asked about something on my resume then we started the formal interview, which was all behavior questions, like give me an example you not success.   Answer Question

Audit Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Lisle, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial stage-technical phone interview. I will have a technical interview with hiring manager. Thereafter, I will have a face-to-face. Not sure how to prepare. I submitted a job matrix to the hiring manager that compared the job requirements to my experience and/or my approach.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple, but detailed interview process. Applied online thru job board and got an email to schedule a phone interview. HR manager interviewed with very basic screening questions for 15-20 minutes. She told me that she would reach out surely within a week to schedule another phone interview with the Controller and Accounting Manager. A week later, interviewed with the controller and accounting manager over the phone. This interview was very detailed and everything on the resume was asked a question about. Interview was scheduled to be half hour but lasted well over an hour. 2 weeks later, I was called on site for the third interview. This interview was 4.5 hours long, 30 minutes each with certain executives and managers. Mostly behavioral and situational questions, nothing too technical.

Cfd Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Tulsa, OK) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online in March. I got a call for an hour long phone screen in the first week of April. After 3 weeks, they told me they would like to have me come down to Tulsa for an on-site interview in May. The process consisted of a technical presentation and interviews with 6 people. Had a tour of their testing facility after the interview and spoke to the HR. Got the offer within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of success?
      What will be your biggest struggle in transitioning from academia to the industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was great. I didn't negotiate much.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Phoneton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a Phone interview that took about thirty minutes to forty five minutes. Behavioral questions as well as resume rundown. Not hard just be truthful and you will probably be fine

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

First I got a screening phone call from HR asking me basic questions. Followed by a phone call for onsite interview. Upon arrival, I sat with 4 people in separate interviews all seeming to focus on different focus points, strengths, weaknesses ect

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when someone asked you to do something that you know was wrong and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

got phone call to set up the 1st round interview with HR, it went well. nothing surprise me. the 2nd round interview was with 4 different level and functional area people. each last 45 minutes, and the last 15 minutes was for you to ask them questions. overall were not bad. most popular questions: what's the most challenged project you have ever done? how do you handle failure? how do you handle when your boss take credit that he/she did not deserve?

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied at campus career fair and got an initial interview on campus. They were also very nice to have a social before interview. All of them on our campus were alumni who work for Koch. During the 30mins interview I was talking with a vice-president, who graduated from our department. The talk was very nice which consists of behavior based questions and also market (demand/supply) analysis on agricultural industry. We also talked about policy issues. He seemed like me. However I did not get a further interview and do not know why.