Koch Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Very relaxed. The just asked about yourself and what you are looking to gain in the role you are applying for. Not technical at all and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What are some goals you would set for yourself if you were to get this position ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Koch Industries.

Interview

Had an on campus interview. I was asked both behavioral and technical questions.
     Interviewer was extremely unprofessional and told me that they "don't hire jerks." Kept pushing me on whether or not I really felt like I wanted the position and if it was for me. Seemed to be baiting me to challenge what he was saying. Said he didn't care if his everyday work helps anybody else or not.

Got a very bad impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a statement of cash flows. What does that look like?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Spent the Day with 4 different people asking normal behavioral type questions. Some were more laid back and personal asking about your life and experiences with a few questions and the others were just interested in your behavioral style questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a different opinion on something than someone else and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Pipeline Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Koch Industries in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and went in depth with what experiences I had and what about the position really caught my eye. The interviewer was very kind and took notes. If there were questions on either side that couldn't be answered, there was the promise of getting back with that information at a later time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online the day before my campus career fair, talked at the career fair, on-campus interview one week later, on-site interview 2.5 weeks later, and received an offer one week later. All behavioral questions for on-campus and on-site.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to rely on the expertise of others.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Wichita, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was unlike any I have done before. They had a standard first interview on campus at my school and from there, invited me to Wichita for an interview. How this interview was so different was it was four one-on-one's, one right after the other, for an hour each block. It was very stressful to have a four hour long interview, but it was pretty standard interview questions, so it wasn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest failure and how did you react to it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took 4 weeks. It started out with a simple phone interview and after a two week break I was invited to an on site interview with several tax managers. One week later I received my offer to join.

Interview Questions

• Situational based questions and how you would specifically tackle challenges   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Koch Industries in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on the day before deadline, got an interview offer the next day. It lasted thirty minutes with one recruiter, and he asked behavioral questions based on your resume. It was a good experience, though the company in general seems to lack diversity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to take the high road (morality).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Lawrence, KS) in September 2017.

Interview

On-Campus Interview.
    It was mainly behavioral they didn't ask any technical questions when it came to programming. I thought the interview went great they ask the basic questions that any other company would. It was a 30 minute interview.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries in September 2017.

Interview

Shortly after applying, I was sent an email with a link to sign up for a phone interview. The phone interview asked situational questions and was about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt under qualified for a project you had to work on.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Phoneton, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a Phone interview that took about thirty minutes to forty five minutes. Behavioral questions as well as resume rundown. Not hard just be truthful and you will probably be fine