Koch Industries Pipe Locator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Koch Industries Pipe Locator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pipe Locator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inver Grove Heights, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Koch Industries (Inver Grove Heights, MN).

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I was first contacted by a person in HR for a screening phone interview. This lasted about an hour. Basic questions about my background and why I want to work there. Next a supervisor for the position contacted me for a phone interview. The interview also lasted about an hour and had questions about my experience. Last was an in person interview. It consisted of 4 separate back to back 45 minute interviews with 4 different people. The 4 people who interviewed me were the VP of Operations, inspections/engineering leader and 2 operations supervisors. It seemed like they definitely focus a lot on the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to bend the rules to get something accomplished   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Koch Industries

Pipe Locator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Koch Industries in April 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by a person in HR for a screening phone interview. This lasted about an hour. Basic questions about my background and why I want to work there. Next a supervisor for the position contacted me for a phone interview. The interview also lasted about an hour and had question about my experience. Last was an in person interview. It consisted of 4 separate back to back 45 minute interviews with 4 different people. The 4 people who interviewed me were the VP of Operations, inspections/engineering leader and 2 operations supervisors.

Interview Questions