Kofax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Several interviews with a senior VP and 5 functional managers. 2 month process. Standard questioning among all interviews. Human Resources very involved and kept me informed of progress. Very good communication and well defined process.

Interview Questions

• Example of facing difficulty and overcoming it
      How would you create opportunities for our products   Answer Question

Product Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kofax.

Interview

The hundreds of negative reviews about this company seems to be very accurate. It is also blatantly obvious HR is writing the positive reviews on this site. Do your research on the company and read the experiences of other current/former employees. There is a consistent theme that people list about their negative experience with Kofax. I didn't want to believe it at first but the reviews were later confirmed to be spot on.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA).

Interview

First, interview with HR. Second, interview with a manager. Manager was nice. Third, onsite interview with Director of engineering and another person. The third interview was like I just got out of collage. It is so by the book. It is technical and the person who interviewed me asked a lot of questions which someone can just search online or basically read and memorize. The other person said should I still continue with the questions to the other person in front of me when I opted to not answer it anymore making it look like I don't know the answers.

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kofax in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a junior recruiter who first emailed to have me clarify my experience. I email her back and told her I had a financial background and recently sold software. She then called to set up the interview. The senior recruiter was like 6 minutes late, so I called the junior recruiter who's contact information I had to verify if she was supposed to call me or vice versa. Senior recruiter then immediately called me and began saying how she had concerns about my experience and stability, I guess since I wasn't working. So I spent the interview time trying to validate my fit for the position. While her concerns were so what understandable, it didn't seem like the left hand knew what the right hand was doing. If I wasn't a fit, why was I contacted in the first place? They could've saved some time by having a cohesive qualifying process. If this process is anything like working here, I dodged a bullet! Moving on...

Interview Questions

• Explain how your background makes you a fit for the position?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kofax in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a more junior-level recruiter via e-mail to set up a call with another internal recruiter.
    The recruiter was hostile during the call, questioning why I wasn’t currently working and she said “We only hire people who are currently working”. Really?
    The recruiter was familiar with my previous employer but kept referring to the company as a “partner” company when in reality the company I worked for utilized one of the Kofax products for a service offering they provided but the company wasn’t a “partner”, they were a customer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kofax (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Connected with a former coworker that is an employee at Kofax. He internally submitted my resume and within an hour or so i received a call from a recruiter to schedule a interview call with her. Had the call with the recruiter and she then scheduled a call with the hiring manager

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kofax in July 2015.

Interview

Had discussions with HR who basically just wanted to hear a voice. I then spoke to the hiring manager. The interview lasted the full allotment of time. I was told he had other candidates to talk to when he returned from vacation. I reached out to the recruiter a couple of days later and was told there's no fit.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through one of your deals.   1 Answer

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

Interview

Interview with the HR then the Hiring manager. After the hiring manager the director and one person from the QA team. Human resources asked common questions. Hiring Manager asked common questions and did not say that much. I did not like the interview with the director and QA.

Senior Sales Position Interview

Interview

Don't loose your time on Kofax. Interviews take a lot of your time. They will tell you that they want to hire you and then they become unprofessionally silent. Move on.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kofax.

Interview

Initial communication was with HR - background/history, what you are looking for, what is your current status. Fairly normal questions from HR - non-technical.

Interview Questions

• The technical interview was very academic and were shot out very rapid fire. This line is more-or-less the filtering out of the technically inept.... What does "Final" mean? What is OOP? Compare and contrast abstract and interface...   1 Answer