Kofax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kofax Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.8

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kofax in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a junior recruiter who first emailed to have me clarify my experience. I email her back and told her I had a financial background and recently sold software. She then called to set up the interview. The senior recruiter was like 6 minutes late, so I called the junior recruiter who's contact information I had to verify if she was supposed to call me or vice versa. Senior recruiter then immediately called me and began saying how she had concerns about my experience and stability, I guess since I wasn't working. So I spent the interview time trying to validate my fit for the position. While her concerns were so what understandable, it didn't seem like the left hand knew what the right hand was doing. If I wasn't a fit, why was I contacted in the first place? They could've saved some time by having a cohesive qualifying process. If this process is anything like working here, I dodged a bullet! Moving on...

Interview Questions

• Explain how your background makes you a fit for the position?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kofax in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a more junior-level recruiter via e-mail to set up a call with another internal recruiter.
    The recruiter was hostile during the call, questioning why I wasn’t currently working and she said “We only hire people who are currently working”. Really?
    The recruiter was familiar with my previous employer but kept referring to the company as a “partner” company when in reality the company I worked for utilized one of the Kofax products for a service offering they provided but the company wasn’t a “partner”, they were a customer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kofax (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Connected with a former coworker that is an employee at Kofax. He internally submitted my resume and within an hour or so i received a call from a recruiter to schedule a interview call with her. Had the call with the recruiter and she then scheduled a call with the hiring manager

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Several interviews with a senior VP and 5 functional managers. 2 month process. Standard questioning among all interviews. Human Resources very involved and kept me informed of progress. Very good communication and well defined process.

Interview Questions

• Example of facing difficulty and overcoming it
      How would you create opportunities for our products
      Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kofax in July 2015.

Interview

Had discussions with HR who basically just wanted to hear a voice. I then spoke to the hiring manager. The interview lasted the full allotment of time. I was told he had other candidates to talk to when he returned from vacation. I reached out to the recruiter a couple of days later and was told there's no fit.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through one of your deals.   1 Answer

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Interview with the HR then the Hiring manager. After the hiring manager the director and one person from the QA team. Human resources asked common questions. Hiring Manager asked common questions and did not say that much. I did not like the interview with the director and QA.

Senior Sales Position Interview

Interview

Don't loose your time on Kofax. Interviews take a lot of your time. They will tell you that they want to hire you and then they become unprofessionally silent. Move on.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kofax.

Interview

Initial communication was with HR - background/history, what you are looking for, what is your current status. Fairly normal questions from HR - non-technical.

Interview Questions

• The technical interview was very academic and were shot out very rapid fire. This line is more-or-less the filtering out of the technically inept.... What does "Final" mean? What is OOP? Compare and contrast abstract and interface...   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax in October 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process. Initial phone interview with recruiter who immediately set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager. On site interview schedule was standard. After submitting social media, writing and reporting samples I received a second interview onsite. I heard back from the recruiter a few days after that.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kofax (North Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an independent recruiter about a presales position. I initially declined to be interviewed but when he called back a couple of months later I chose to take the interview.
    The recruiter put me in touch with company HR. They did a quick screen to verify my compensation expectations before having me speak with the hiring manager.
    I spoke with the hiring manager on the phone before meeting him in person at lunch about a week later. Concurrently I had another interview process in flight and told Kofax I need to pick up the pace if they were interested.
    The VP called the next day and I had an offer by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing I was asked was especially unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be honest about what you need in order to consider the position. I told them the salary and commission/bonus I needed to take the role and they met it. No haggling was required