Kognitive Marketing Field Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kognitive Marketing Field Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.8

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ryerson University, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Ryerson University, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, chill and relaxed group interview with 6 people applying and 4 employees scattered around the room. There was one employee conducting most of the interview with the other 3 people dropping in to say a few words or add some things here and there. Interview only lasted an hour and it was only two question where you had a situation, you were partnered up with someone, given a few minutes, a piece of paper, and a pen to come up with an answer.

Interview Questions

• Sell your partner and why they would be the best candidate for the job   Answer Question
  • Sell me a car, a movie or a phone and why I should buy it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kognitive Marketing

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Interview

It was over skype, the interviewer was very friendly and made me feel veey comfortable. She gave me different scenarios and told me how I would approach the situation. The interview was on time and she got back to me within a few days

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting the resume to the manager I received
    Email from the manager
    call from the company asking about the experience basically a phone interview.After which got a call for the skype interview in around a week
    Skype interview
    Orientation by the manager

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Group Interview was well planned out and structured. it involved over 15 people and was heavily interactive. We went through company policies, sample sales interactions and a pitch exercise. In the pitch, we were paired with someone in the room, given a "word" each and told to collaborate and pitch the product, incorporating a marketing element in your close.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you? Pair yourself with another candidate in the room and pitch a product/service given the "word" you were given.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate bonuses when meeting weekly and daily sales targets.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

They asked questions that regard your potential ability to make sales. You have a choice between having your interview in person, or over skype in which they have the interview with you for about 20 minutes. Upon completion they ask for 2-3 days for their decision whether or not to accept you into their company.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing in August 2015.

Interview

I had an interview over Skype. It was relatively easy, he recorded me answering a few simple questions and that was it. Easy questions and a nice guy. A little noisy in the background though.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (London, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went to campus interview. Did an interview that was recorded on video on the interviewer's laptop. They contacted me half a month later congratulating me and emailed me the new-hire package.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection?   1 Answer

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, a couple days later or maybe even within 24 hours I hard back from a member of the hiring team. She was very enthusiastic and made me excited to be talking to her, and scheduled me in for a skype interview. After the skype interview, there is typically an in-person interview I believe, but they skipped it for me.

Interview Questions

• What type of phone do you use? (android) OK, I use an Iphone, sell me on your android phone.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Regina, SK (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy, they called to determine your availability for an online interview. They setup a skype interview where they asked me a few easy questions, and then I received a training call.

They went through previous sales experiences that I had, and what would I add to this role.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarnia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kognitive Marketing (Sarnia, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked about my experience then told me about the position, they also asked me to give them a sale pitch to show my skills. I was then told about how much training was given and that experience was not required

Interview Questions

• what skills do you think you can bring to this job?   1 Answer