Kohl's AA Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's AA Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and several weeks later called to set up a phone interview. Asked a lot of basic questions you get in most interviews. It was really frustrating when I fit the description to the T and did not move forward in the hiring process. Felt somewhat misled, but still a good company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Tampa, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Leadership and experience based questions. Want to see specific examples of leadership in adverse situations. Will go over previous work history in depth, and try to get a feel of what you really did. Follow up questions for any generic or non-specific answers. A thorough interview. Looking for positive, upbeat, and engaging alent.

AA Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in May 2009.

Interview

Resume sent and received a phone call from a recruiter. Interviewer sent my resume to another region and then had a phone screening. Was then sent to interview with a DM and then a second. Interviewer asked questions off a paper and jotted notes. Interview lasted 30 minutes max.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to train a new associate to complete a project and how did you go about this to ensure the project was completed properly and within the time frame.   Answer Question