Kohl's Beauty Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Beauty Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Layton, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interview by Kara in Utah, she was incredibly nice! The interview process took about 15 minutes and she was very straight forward on what she wanted. She told me that their Kohls was making a new beauty section and wanted workers to help. After the interview she took me into a different room and had me fill out paperwork. She told me my training started the following Tuesday at night, so I guess i'm hired! Again, she was so nice. All the other employees were very nice as well and I can't wait to start working with Kohls.

She called me about 10 days after I applied online on snagajob.com. She asked a few questions over the phone and then asked me to come in the next for a one on one interview. She offered my the job after the interview was over!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    Are you going to any cosmetology school?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Jose, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview of about 8, simple questions and everyone had a chance to answer the questions. Very simple interview, make sure to dress professionally and I would recommend putting "open" to wage desired. Reason being they might offer more than what you expected. Usually they pay people minimum wage but might offer a little more.

Anonymous Employee in WaLakeer, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (WaLakeer, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Was put in a room with about 12 others wanting to get employed there. Don't understand why I had to be re-interviewed when I should have been a direct hire because I was coming back from military leave. They still haven't gotten my paperwork right.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate... pretty stern on pay there.