Kohl's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Kohl's

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. Made me fill out an application beforehand on times I was available at. While I feel like I did fairly well and only asked 3 questions, I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The interview was a group interview and there was about six other people including me. People went dressed up business casual and it was kinda a long wait for the manager to show up. The interview was fairly easy but just make sure you are able to answer two or more questions cause then you will stand out to the manager and get a higher chance of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• what do you think are some qualities that sales associates have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Staten Island, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with me and two other people. It was fairly quick, it only took about 30 mins. The questions were easy and the manger was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in working with us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Grafton, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, they would ask a question and you would just go down the line and answer it, each time starting with a new question. No curveballs, just basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very different than any other interview I never been to because it was a group interview. We all sat in a circle and they ask questions and we all answered. I think it made a lot of people nervous to be interviewed with others in the room. It didn’t really bother me because I thrive in group settings but it was definitely different than any other interview I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• If a customer found a shoe they wanted and asked you for a size 8 but we were sold out, what would your next move be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

One meeting with manager where we discussed my background in retail experience and worked to see if I would be a good fit for the role, it was a relaxed environment

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Upland, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I was suprised to walk into a Group interview, online application, got a call a few days after i submitted the application, group interview of about 7 people. Asked the interview questions and answered in the order we were seated.

Interview Questions

• How important is being on time to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Saginaw, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Had to do a group interview where they asked us all the same questions, then I got a email saying i was hired and they gave us a time to come in and finish the hiring process

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy enough. My interview just asked a few questions, we talked about the hours that I could work, and then she told me I'll find out whether or I got the job in a matter of a few weeks. I saw that others had group interviews, but I did mine alone. I asked about this, and she said it was because no one else selected the same time slot as I did.

I'd also like to point out that I did get the job, but I'm sure that it was easier for me since it was during the holiday season.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It was a group interview so it wasn't as nerve wrecking but overall the interview itself was good. The surroundings and vibes of the store were chill. Basic interview question. Background check no drug test for me it was a seasonal not sure if that has anything to do with it.