Kohl's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Nice process. I felt comfortable and looked forward to an offer. The people during the interview were very nice. They treated me like a real person with respect.Nice process. I felt comfortable and looked forward to an offer. The people during the interview were very nice. They treated me like a real person with respect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very simple. went to the store and manager asked questions about my life and my work ethic. Asked about what I was doing as a student. Not a lot of questions. lots of students worked there.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

basic availability and credit obtaining questions,asked about previous jobs and responsibilities,what I liked and disliked about last job,how long did I plan on staying at Kohls and what positions I was interested in working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fast was offered job day after my interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview they sent people out for "testing" but the people they sent out actually did not get an offer and their interview ended then. But overall it was done professionally

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Beavercreek, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview of 7 people and the store manager interviewed us. He asked one question to about three people and then switched questions. We were in a rather small room, but the manager was very sincere and that definitely put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What does a good customer service experience mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What is your policy on showing up for work? When is it okay for an employee to miss work?   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your initiative? Support it with an example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Columbus, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

A group interview. They asked each person a different question. Really quick. The manager was nice, make sure you have experience because everyone there has experience. I didn't. Dress professionally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Parma, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Arrived at 2:45 some other also waiting for a interview we all went into the back room and the interviewer had fill out our availability sheet and began asking interview questions

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Pueblo, CO).

Interview

It was really straight forward. They they describe the exact job position let you know what to expect and are very helpful with the whole hiring process. The hiring process is really fast because I have a lot of applicants especially during seasonal shopping time.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online - a lot of questions and scenarios. Received email to schedule interview. Interviewed at the store, was hired on the spot but had to wait for the email confirming hire. Email with info for background check etc etc. Approximately 6 days after completing, I received an email to go into the store for Orientation. I'm excited to start. Overall a decent and smooth process. I love this store!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember all - the standard questions - give an example how you went above and beyond on your previous job? What is one way you helped improve something at your previous job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because they told me what they were offering and the pay so I guess it was take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Staten Island, NY).

Interview

5 minutes, she asked me the most random questions. It was like they asked to come on the interview for pity sake. For some reason I knew that they were not going to call me back just because of her body language.

Interview Questions

• Describe your self?
      Why did you leave all your fomer employers?
      1 Answer