Kohl's Cashier Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

Kohl's Cashier Interview Questions in Wisconsin

Interviews at Kohl's

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Grafton, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview, they would ask a question and you would just go down the line and answer it, each time starting with a new question. No curveballs, just basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

One meeting with manager where we discussed my background in retail experience and worked to see if I would be a good fit for the role, it was a relaxed environment

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Green Bay, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in, waited about 15 minutes and someone came, walked me around the store and took me into a security room to answer questions. The answers were simple and easy to answer. They then asked for my availability and when I could work

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another employee stealing merchandise?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Green Bay, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

Once you submitted an application, they would call you for a group interview which was about 10 people. They had us sit around a big table and asked a bunch of questions (some for people to spontaneously answer and some they went around the room and asked individually). When that was over, if they still wanted you as an employee they would give you another call and offer you a job or a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. They were hiring for seasonal cashiers around Christmas and i'm know they over-hire around the holidays because some people always quit.

Anonymous Employee in Fond du Lac, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Fond du Lac, WI).

Interview

I put in my application online and within a week was called for an interview. It was a group interview and we all sat around a table and took turns answering questions. Then they had us watch a video with different parts and afterward answer questions about what we saw. It was very easy and helped bring down the pressure with other applicants there. My one tip is dress appropriate because alot of the applicants wore nice jeans or casual tops. Those applicants were not hired. Black or grey dress pants and dress top is your best bet.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you preformed exceptional customer service and give specific details?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was minimum wage and non-negotiable.