Kohl's Customer Service Area Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Customer Service Area Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Multi-level interview with store management and district manager. Total hiring process took about 15 days, start, to finish. Interviews were, over-all, laid back. I felt they were more informal and conversational, than most. Positive.

Interview Questions

• What I brought to the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview with a very professional and thorough member of their obviously, organized hiring team. Then I was called in to meet with 4 assistant managers, two at a time, who asked all of the very interviewy questions. (tell me about a time when...) they were very transparent about what they are expecting of their supervisory team and explained the 4 different departments of the call center. After that, I was interviewed by the Manager of one of the departments, who again, laid out his expectations and had a terrific conversation with me. It felt like an interview, for sure, and he asked the interviewy questions, as well...

i ended up turning it down, because they start their sups at a schedule of 1-10 pm, and i couldn't arrange my schedule, realistically.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with your agents...
      all those kinds of questions.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Lebanon, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Approximately 30 minute interview made up of several questions to help determine who best fits the position. The questions are simple and direct and gauge your skills and beliefs in customer service

Interview Questions

• What warrants a call-out and how do you feel about calling off?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Detroit, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

The entire interview took about 30 minutes each. The first was done with the store manager, and the second with the district manager. Negotiating pay is definitely necessary, do not screw yourself.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right, even when they are wrong?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

I was interviwed by my current store manager. i was promoted from within and was familiar with the company already. It was about a 15 minute interview. We rarely hire management positions from the outside.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question except for she kept wanting a follow up to the same sitution. There was not much more to say about that particular question   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate

Customer Service Area Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Interview with aassistanr store manager, than store manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Call and told about benefit package and holiday pay-- offered a week of vacation after one year.

Customer Service Area Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's in July 2010.

Interview

Sat down with Store manager and ASM and discussed why I should get the position, then why I was not getting the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you have the merchandising experience needed for if another associate needed help with something?   Answer Question
    • Do you think it would benefit you to experience a black friday as a department associate?   Answer Question

Customer Service Area Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's in May 2009.

Interview

you must go online fill out an app and wait for a phone call. you have to go take a urine test and have a background check.

Interview Questions

• how did you hear about co.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is none