Kohl's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

A group interview with typical interview questions where each person was selected to go first for at least on question to answer first and then everyone else would go around the table and answer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Hanford, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. I did not know this going in. There were two hiring managers asking 8 of us the same questions. It was very vague and not personal at all.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Richardson, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online for Customer Service Rep position at contact center office in Dallas area, received a response via E-mail two days later. First is phone interview where HR will ask about your work history, how you handle a deadline or stress at work, why you want to work for Kohls, then if you pass it's an onsite interview which was a ten-minute speed round session with three hiring managers who were all very nice. Received job offer a week later. Easy, simple, and very friendly process!

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions, Describe a time when you received criticism from your supervisor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. It took place tomorrow at 10:30 am. I received an email asking for my avaliablity for scheduling the phone interview. I emailed them back. I took an assessment over the weekend and passed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self and you previous job history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First a phone screen and then an in person interview with the supervisor you will work for, and I received an offer within 24 hrs. The process was very smooth the phone screen lasted about 20 minutes and the 1 on 1 interview was about 45 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was told I definitely fit their company and that there were a couple of jobs I qualified for. My appointment to meet their HR person was on a Monday at 3:15. I walked in and there were three other applicants waiting. We - all 4 of us - were brought into a room where we did a round table of questions. The HR person had a sheet with our names at the top in column style and she wrote down things as we spoke in turn. Then we were sent to fill out several papers which took about 30 minutes. We entered back into the room and were told there wasn't a job available. I received a rejection letter in the mail within 48 hours and I don't think the ink was dry.
    I will never enter a round house interview like that again. It was very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What have you achieved recently that you are very proud of?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fleming Island, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Fleming Island, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview of six people with two interviewers. Each candidate is asked to give a brief statement about themselves and then interview questions are asked to random candidates. Sometimes everyone got to answer a question and other times it was only a couple. We were also given the opportunity to try and sell the interviewers a pen. Heard back within two days that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you had to go above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Princeton, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

I filled an application when went for shopping just to try. I got a call after 3 days for a group interview in the evening. I searched about interview process and questions on glassdoor and prepared myself for that. Interview was very easy but good enough questions to know any person by nature. I got an offer at end of the interview. Waiting for background check to be done and most probably will join from next week.

Anonymous Employee in Richards, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Richards, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy waited 5 minutes kinda set up like a job fair say at the table. With two supervisors they asked about my experience and behavioral questions. Asked about my first 90 days... Waited another 5 minutes offered the position pay rate signed papers.For background no drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Detroit, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview to assess your personality and skill level to see if you would be a good fit for the company. Very laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question