Kohl's Department Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Department Supervisor Interview Questions

1.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Ankeny, IA).

Interview

Very friendly, questions were if normal variety, interviewer was easy to talk with and very helpful!! Actually enjoyed the conversation and process, manager made me feel comfortable and treated me as a human

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delaware, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Delaware, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Hired in 2 weeks. Promoted in a few months. Simple questions. Didn't feel dumb asking any kind of questions. Felt welcomed. Having to dress nice. Great boss. Good management.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Baltimore, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Received a call for interview for the following day. When I arrived to the interview I was asked to fill out some paperwork prior begining the interview. Interviewed with a manager, who was very professional. The interview lasted 30-45 mins. I was extended an offer same day by phone.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Grand Forks, ND) in February 2014.

Interview

I sat in front of the acting store manager and was interviewed by her, asked a few questions and then told I would be contacted within the next few days and she would let me know whether I had been hired or not. I had to ask as I was leaving what the salary even was. Not very professional. I just chalked it up to the store being in disarray.

Department Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

through group interviews during seasonal hiring, prospects are weeding out. when applying on line... so initiative and call or come in to follow thru

Anonymous Employee in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Salem, NH) in February 2012.

Interview

Went well, questions were easy and I answered all correctly. I was very comforable and she was very nice. They shoed me around and met with the store manager and LP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Rochester, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Community style interview. People they were not interested in we removed. I was called later that afternoon and offered the position. unfortunately they wanted me to help set up a new store and were offering no additional compensation for a job that was going to be more difficult than what was advertised. Only offered $10 x hour

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

Group interview inside store, in training room. 7 people in our group. 1 manager, 1 area supervisor - they ask questions and we answer to those questions, clockwise. One of them had some kinda paper and he was taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Example of working in group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Kernersville, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

one interview with manager, I was already a department supervisior in another department. A opening came open in another department that I wanted, so I applied for it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. I received the same amount of pay I receuved in the other department. If possible, ask for more money, because they want you to do alot more than the job specs say.

Anonymous Employee in East Setauket, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (East Setauket, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, I was called for an interview, asked a few questions. Met with the first manager and then the store manager. I had to take a drug test after I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• too be honest I don't remember being it too hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what was offered.