Kohl's Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Video interview with 13 different questions. Only one attempt to answer each and shorter prep time than usual. Told you timeline of when you would hear back, more open communication than most other internships. Have Reps you can reach out to that are very real people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was in person with a manager and lasted about 30 minuets. The interview seemed to be mainly based about what interviewee knows about Kohl's and what they can provide the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I did an on campus recruitment interview with Kohls which was about 30 mins. Not very formal, the people where very welcoming and was called with a few weeks letting me I was hired for a management in training intern.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to Kohls? What leadership roles have I had in the past? What are my 3 opportunities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

At my school, and then in person interview at school. My first interview was with one person. Then I met with 4 different people at their store. They wanted someone with a lot of retail experience

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview, asked a lot about leadership experience and what you want from an internship moving into a career. They didn't ask anything too crazy that may catch you off guard. May ask one random question to see how well you can think on your feet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I talked to them at my school's career fair and the person asked me if I was interested. They emailed me that same day to set up an interview, The interview was a week later at my school. The interviewer was very nice and made the whole thing very comfortable. Had a call for the second round of management intern interview. Waiting on the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Kohls?
      Describe a time when you showed leadership
      How do you deal with problems?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very professional. Multiple interview process. The interviewer was very kind. The entire process was seamless and helped as a beginning process. They got back to me quickly after the interview and scheduled another one and through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a video interview. After the interview I was flown to Milwaukee for the final interview event. They took all th my candidates on a tour of the city and the offices. Interview questions were normal behavioral questions. The process was three different 20 minute interviews and then a group interview in which we were presented a case. The inteviewers observed how we worked together as a group.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (East Lansing, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and laid back. Didn't write down too much. Questions were pretty standard questions, some more specific to describing yourself instead of a situation you've dealt with. Main reason I was not invited for a second interview is because I am a sophomore and they are looking for Junior/Seniors. Heard back in 2 days.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Started at career fair at my university with recruiter. Second interview at corporate over two days. Three different individual interviews at corporate no group interview as in the past. Fairly fast process.

Interview Questions

• No group interview. Interviewed by three individuals.   1 Answer