Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

2,790 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email invitation to interview. The interview was very straightforward. I had two interviews back to back, and was given a worksheet to fill out my availability. The next evening I received my offer letter and forms in an email. I accepted and another week later I received an email for a link to choose an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kohl's?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Interview

It was a group interview with me and two other people. It was fairly quick, it only took about 30 mins. The questions were easy and the manger was very friendly.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a email to set up a interview. Went in and was asked basic questions and was told to wait for a offer letter through email in the next 3-5 days

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online then got an email to set up an interview. It was a quick group interview with two other people including me. The interviewer asked about two questions each and we were asked to introduce ourselves at the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online, got an email in 3 days asking for a face to face Interview. And I went there and I got the offer. It was easy. Then filled in background check form

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I got called in for a group interview of ten people and we were all asked questions going around the group. we were usually asked the same question so each person had to think of a different response.

Interview Questions

• What is one trait that you have that could help the customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule an interview within two or three days. They gave me a few days and times to choose from. When I was interviewed it was very straightforward and easy questions! The woman interviewing me was very kind. I received an email the next morning saying that I had received the job. Overall as long as you are confident in your answers and present yourself well you will get hired!

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rego Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Rego Park, NY).

Interview

The interview was a group interview with about 5 other people. We all sat down and the interviewee asked us a question and we all took turns answering them. Have to think fast in case your intended answer was already said. Remember to always stand out- in a good way.

Interview Questions

• If you are facing an easy task and a hard task, which one would you do first?   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online a few weeks ago. I got an email saying they wanted to interview me. The interview was relaxed and casual. We just talked about my experience and why I wanted to work there. It was just one person in the 1st interview. Then I was taken to talk to one other person. I was told they would let me know within a week and I got an email with an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Kohls.   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Roanoke, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Group interview - 3 applicants and 1 interviewer. Was the most interesting and relaxed interview I have ever had! Taking turns in various order answering the interviewers questions was a new way of interviewing for me but made me feel much more relaxed and helped me to start getting to know at least 2 other people I will be working with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Process took about a week. Group interview with 6 other people. We sat in a circle and the manager asked us questions and we took turns answering them. The manager described the jobs she was hiring for.