Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,376 Interview Reviews

2.2

2,376 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online to Kohl's and received and email the next day scheduling my interview for the next week. I arrived 10 minutes early to my interview and the floor supervisor took me back first. she was super nice and wanted me to be comfortable. She mainly asked me about my previous job and why I wanted to work for Kohl's. She asked some situational questions too like what I would do if I needed to help two customers at a time. She really liked me, so she told me to wait for the assistant store manager to interview me as well. The assistant store manager was super nice too and pretty much asked me the same questions as the supervisor. I got my offer letter the next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were helping a customer and another customer interuppted and demanded your attention?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Kohl's?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you saw a co-worker doing something unethical and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The process was quick and easy but come to find out they just want complete availability 24 hours of the day and then you're hired. If you start requesting days off they will interview you but you need to become available to get the job

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got an email to come in for an interview a few days later. Asked me 1 or 2 questions before I mentioned I was 17, then they told me they couldn't hire me until I turned 18. Which confused me, because I'd already told them my age in my application.
    The interviewer was professional, but quite friendly nonetheless.

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Delafield, WI).

Interview

A simple group interview where you sat at a table and they asked basic questions about your character. Basically if you were friendly and had a pulse they would hire you. They hired everyone at the interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?
      There is something you see as a safety hazard, what should you do?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Amherst, MA).

Interview

Interview Process was fairly easy going. It was held on campus, during the 3 hour interview I met with 4 executives from the surrounding regions. Its started as a group interview with about 5 or 6 students who had to come to a consensus about a customer service situation. From there we were separated to individual interviews with 2 executives at a time.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Get scheduled for an interview.
    Manager or assistant manager usually asks you some questions. If they're interested they tell you a bit about the job. They give you some feedback on what you can do better next interview. Depending on your location, they're all very nice and calming.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very simple. went to the store and manager asked questions about my life and my work ethic. Asked about what I was doing as a student. Not a lot of questions. lots of students worked there.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied through my college at the career fair. They emailed afterwards and set up an interview within the next week on campus. The interview was about 15 minutes. It was an average interview with basic questions. The interviewers were very nice and friendly people. The job description seemed like it would entail a lot more responsibility and opportunity to grow in the marketing and advertising area but after further description, it was basically like working at a Kohl's Department Store. Personally that is not what I was looking for in an internship.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

A group interview with typical interview questions where each person was selected to go first for at least on question to answer first and then everyone else would go around the table and answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I did an on campus recruitment interview with Kohls which was about 30 mins. Not very formal, the people where very welcoming and was called with a few weeks letting me I was hired for a management in training intern.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to Kohls? What leadership roles have I had in the past? What are my 3 opportunities?   Answer Question