Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,363 Interview Reviews

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Nampa, ID) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online to two positions. I received an offer of an interview via email. After entering the website, I chose my interview date and time from the listing.

I had a group interview with a single interviewer asking questions we each answered in turn, alternating in who answered first. Once the interview was completed and the background check came back (about 1-2 weeks), I received an offer through email that I accepted via the website. I was then given a choice date/time to sign up for orientation.

Interview Questions

• If you have completed the tasks of your supervisor set for you, what is your next step?   1 Answer

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Delafield, WI).

Interview

A simple group interview where you sat at a table and they asked basic questions about your character. Basically if you were friendly and had a pulse they would hire you. They hired everyone at the interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?
      There is something you see as a safety hazard, what should you do?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Amherst, MA).

Interview

Interview Process was fairly easy going. It was held on campus, during the 3 hour interview I met with 4 executives from the surrounding regions. Its started as a group interview with about 5 or 6 students who had to come to a consensus about a customer service situation. From there we were separated to individual interviews with 2 executives at a time.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Paramus, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was probably the worst i've ever been to in years. The lady was so nasty to me and said that I wasted her time. When i said i had a hard time working saturdays because of my other job she told me that she couldn't be flexible with her other workers so she couldn't be flexible with me.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever had a bad experience with a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Get scheduled for an interview.
    Manager or assistant manager usually asks you some questions. If they're interested they tell you a bit about the job. They give you some feedback on what you can do better next interview. Depending on your location, they're all very nice and calming.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very simple. went to the store and manager asked questions about my life and my work ethic. Asked about what I was doing as a student. Not a lot of questions. lots of students worked there.

POS Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Salem, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied and was emailed to schedule an interview the next morning. I was able to schedule it about a week from the date I was contacted. I was interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions

• What was something bad that you noticed another coworker do during their shift?   Answer Question
    • How often do you call out of work?   Answer Question
    • What do you believe is most important in customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

A group interview with typical interview questions where each person was selected to go first for at least on question to answer first and then everyone else would go around the table and answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied through my college at the career fair. They emailed afterwards and set up an interview within the next week on campus. The interview was about 15 minutes. It was an average interview with basic questions. The interviewers were very nice and friendly people. The job description seemed like it would entail a lot more responsibility and opportunity to grow in the marketing and advertising area but after further description, it was basically like working at a Kohl's Department Store. Personally that is not what I was looking for in an internship.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Columbus, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

A group interview. They asked each person a different question. Really quick. The manager was nice, make sure you have experience because everyone there has experience. I didn't. Dress professionally.