Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,374 Interview Reviews

2.2

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Kansas City, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied one weekend, and was emailed an invitation for interview Monday. They let you schedule when you want to interview. The interviewer asked basic questions, then got a card and was told to wait for an email about a background check. After accepting the position, it took a few days for the background check to clear, but once it did I got an email asking me to schedule my orientation date. It was very helpful to get to schedule it myself.

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Valdosta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was told to come in 5 minutes early so I ended up coming 15 minutes early and my interviewer was still late. The interview went smoothly. She asked me about myself and was extremely bubbly almost annoying happy. Then she started off with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell credit.   1 Answer
    • She asked if I were helping a customer and another customer came over what would I do.   1 Answer
    • What was the best thing about your previous job.   1 Answer

Jewelry Counter Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crestwood, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Crestwood, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

I met with two different young men on the same day. They asked questions and I provided answers. They told me the salary, and the number of hours that would be offered to work per week. It was only 10 - 15 hours a week. That would not be worth my time. Might be good for a teenager or someone going to college, but not good for a mature woman.

Interview Questions

• What what my least favorite part of my most recent job?   1 Answer

Shoe Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in June 2016.

Interview

Online application with the personality test. Process was immediate since I got a confirmation email prompting me to select a date when I want to go in for an interview the next day.

Interview was one on one with the manager, although I did wait nearly 30 minutes after my scheduled time because there was one person before me already being interviewed.

They ask questions like situational and experience questions, about 10 of those. And after that you have to wait about 2-3 days for the application and interview process to be complete. Then they send you the I-9 and background check stuff along with an email telling you how much you will be paid an hour.

Background check takes 7-9 BUSINESS days to be complete.

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of: When was a time you were working in a team and faced an issue and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Shoe Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Missouri City, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty fast and easy. Everything was done through email. Applied online. Mostly scenario questions. Got hired on the spot.Just look at a lot of glassdoor questions, they should tell you all the w

Point of Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and set up my interview online as well. There were no phone calls/etc. I had a single one-on-one interview with one of the managers where I was asked short, easy questions and was offered a job on the spot. They performed a background check before I was officially hired. They also asked permission to perform a drug test but did not actually have one done.

POS Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Antelope, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Antelope, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy enough to apply online, then you get an email inviting you to schedule an interview. Once scheduled, you will be interviewed either one on one or in a group setting, if you're seasonal. They'll let you know within 3 days if you got the job or not; after which you'll receive an email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is your weakness?   1 Answer

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

You got interviewed and then they took you into another room to answer some questions and watch a video and get your photo taken and then after that they scheduled you for orientation then you came back on a different day for orientation.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview process was very easy.. i had an interview with 2 different managers. both were straightforward. all questions were relevant and common interview questions. the interview process was not hard at all.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked questions "Why do you want to work here" "Sell me this pen" "tell me about yourself" "name a time where you had hardship with someone"
    Easy to answer, for me at least.