Kohl's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017
2,454 Interview Reviews

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Vancouver, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got an email the next day requesting an interview, which I scheduled for the next week. I got hired at the end of the interview! It was a very relaxed and welcoming environment that made me feel comfortable. There were two managers present.

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was in 2 rounds. The first round was on campus and it was very behavioral/conversational. They wanted to know a lot about you and your experiences. The 2nd round was at the corporate location and was a full day of 3 one-on-one interviews and a group interview. The are really looking to see if you love the company as much as they do. Everyone there really loves kohls and you have to show that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Roseville, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email the following day asking for an interview. One week later went to the interview and was brought to the back shortly after arriving. The process was quick and was one on one.

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in March 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews were both like 10 mins. Didn't really ask questions which was stupid. Not enough to know if i was qualified. Had to email them to hear back. Not professional. They need to do better.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I did a video interview on an app called HireVue. The video was prerecorded. There were 7 questions. You also have 3 days to complete the interview on the app after u get your code.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be a store manager?

how has your background prepared you for this position?

What qualities do you possess that make you a great leader?

why do you want to work for Kohl's?

What motivates you?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

The process was quick and easy but come to find out they just want complete availability 24 hours of the day and then you're hired. If you start requesting days off they will interview you but you need to become available to get the job

POS Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got an email to come in for an interview a few days later. Asked me 1 or 2 questions before I mentioned I was 17, then they told me they couldn't hire me until I turned 18. Which confused me, because I'd already told them my age in my application.
    The interviewer was professional, but quite friendly nonetheless.

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Get scheduled for an interview.
    Manager or assistant manager usually asks you some questions. If they're interested they tell you a bit about the job. They give you some feedback on what you can do better next interview. Depending on your location, they're all very nice and calming.

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Delafield, WI).

Interview

A simple group interview where you sat at a table and they asked basic questions about your character. Basically if you were friendly and had a pulse they would hire you. They hired everyone at the interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?
      There is something you see as a safety hazard, what should you do?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Amherst, MA).

Interview

Interview Process was fairly easy going. It was held on campus, during the 3 hour interview I met with 4 executives from the surrounding regions. Its started as a group interview with about 5 or 6 students who had to come to a consensus about a customer service situation. From there we were separated to individual interviews with 2 executives at a time.