Kohl's Kohls Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.1

101 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in East Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (East Peoria, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very easy, applied online, received an offer to interview via email. I then scheduled an interview for a week later. The interview was very easy, simple questions. Wasn't really a conversation, she just asked questions from a sheet of required questions. After it was done I received a "soft offer" and was told I would officially receive an offer after I completed a few more steps of forms.

Interview Questions

• Describe a wrong you made right.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (York, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was average. Got there 15 minutes early, and the interivew started right away and only took 15 minutes. I got asked around 8-10 questions that were easy!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you corrected a wrongdoing you witnessed   Answer Question
    • If you are helping a customer and another customer comes up and interrupts, what do you do?   Answer Question
    • Would you consider yourself above average, average, or below average in your self motivation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

It was a one on one interview. The manager was SUPER friendly, and asked questions off a printed piece of paper. He held casual conversation after to get to know me, and told me how he likes to do things. It was stress free, and all the people I talked to while I was waiting for him were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • How would you react if you were helping a customer, and another customer interrupted wanting your attention?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Delafield, WI).

Interview

A simple group interview where you sat at a table and they asked basic questions about your character. Basically if you were friendly and had a pulse they would hire you. They hired everyone at the interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?
      There is something you see as a safety hazard, what should you do?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. Questions were mostly situational. The lady interviewing was friendly however it was just an uncomfortable experience. I found that it was very impersonal, maybe it was just me, but I could not be myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that was your fault, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Tinley Park, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 10 people and it was easy to get the job, They were very professional when it came to the interview, You had to sign your name upon arriving for the interview, You have to arrive 5 minutes before your interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this kohls charge card to me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We negotiated the hours and pay.

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Sanford, FL).

Interview

Interview was in group of 12 people and very relaxing. The interviewer was friendly and good person. He asked 8 questions to all in each turn and at the end he explained kohls and how it works. We were told to check emails for drug test. And within two days got an email got the job . Yay!!!

Interview Questions

• They asked about yourself, strength, weakness, accomplishments, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It took about three days after I applied for the job to get an invitation to be interviewed. I applied for the job online. So the day of the interview all was fine and well, an employee asked if I was there for an interview and I said yes so he helped me find my way to the office area. The interview itself was like any ordinary job interview. He asked me about my work history, usual how would you handle this question, ect. All in all the interview went well he gave me his time and finally he explained to me the expected time I'd hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for an interview about a month later. I scheduled my interview online and arrived at the scheduled time. I was called in by the manager after a couple minutes of waiting. I had a one on one interview and it lasted 15 minutes. I was offered the job right away and was given a salary of $9 an hour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kohl's?   1 Answer
    • If a customer is impatient and you are already working with another customer, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • What are your skills and abilities?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Pensacola, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

They have group interviews, this was the first time I have ever been in a group interview. I will have to be more prepared in the future. I had no idea it would be a group interview and I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did we choose to work for Kohl's?   1 Answer