Kohl's Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2017

2.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in December 2017.

Interview

i had two phone interviews first. The initial phone interview was very brief. Maybe 5 minutes. The next phone interview was 45 minutes and it was a get to know you conversation. Very casual and relaxed. The third and final interview was in person. They are really looking for people passionate about what they do.

Interview Questions

• They were really interested in my background   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It was a two step process, fairly straight forward and easy. Phone call and then an interview with the district manager and store manager. Took a couple weeks altogether. Nothing out of the ordinary, as far as interviews go.

Interview Questions

• How i would handle various situations, including difficult stressful ones   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

Typical retail application process.

Received a phone screen (informal phone interview) asking about experience.

A month later, received another phone interview with the district manager.

Turns out Loss Prevention Supervisors don't actually "supervise" anything, and are grunts in the field like a regular agent. He made sure I understood that.

I think he sensed my disappointment because I received a rejection notification 10 minutes later.

Advertise your job better next time. You're looking for an Agent, not a supervisor. Been there, done that. Not doing it again.

He also drilled me about my military obligations. Military discrimination is illegal. Tisk tisk.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you full time military?   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in the military still?   1 Answer
    • Are you thinking about the military full time?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about LP Supervisor does?   1 Answer
    • We are a little different. Our supervisors don't actually supervise, they are in the field and do the same work as other Agents. That sounds like it might be a problem for you. Is it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Took me a while to get into the door here.
    Met with a LP Supervisor for an in person interview and then a second interview with the RLPM.
    All of the interviews were pretty standard asking about work experience, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very short, and sweet. Just had to wait on drug test and background to clear. I sent my resume in and was called for an interview a couple days after submitting it. Met at the store and was not asked a specific set of questions. DLPM did the interview.

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later setting up an interview. Showed up and was given a basic application to fill out. Interview only lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. Pretty laid back, the regional LP person interviewed me. Just described the job and the company and talked about prior experience. Was told that store manager makes final decision and, if selected, I would need to be interviewed again by the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Mentor, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was standard and similar to other retailers. Interviewer asked "name a time when..." and hypothetical questions about stressful, difficult and unethical situations. Interview was 2 rounds, one with Store Manager and one with District Loss Prevention Manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview- was rather brief and to the point. Nothing out of the ordinary. Your basic questions of; "Why this company? Greatest strengths and weaknesses.." ect. As long as you are qualified, honest, and respectful...you should receive at the very least a follow-up interview.

Salary requirements not met.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

My interview was over the phone he asked the basic interview questions then made a bunch of promise that were never followed through with and regret taking the job everyday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Bristol, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. HR called almost immediately after I applied scheduling my interview for 3 days later. I show up at my assigned time, waited, only to have HR come out and tell that it was filled by someone coming back from a leave of absence but to keep checking the website anyway! Seriously, not even a phone call! Never again. NO compassion for applicants