Kohl's Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

Typical retail application process.

Received a phone screen (informal phone interview) asking about experience.

A month later, received another phone interview with the district manager.

Turns out Loss Prevention Supervisors don't actually "supervise" anything, and are grunts in the field like a regular agent. He made sure I understood that.

I think he sensed my disappointment because I received a rejection notification 10 minutes later.

Advertise your job better next time. You're looking for an Agent, not a supervisor. Been there, done that. Not doing it again.

He also drilled me about my military obligations. Military discrimination is illegal. Tisk tisk.

Interview Questions

• Why aren't you full time military?   1 Answer
  • Are you interested in the military still?   1 Answer
  • Are you thinking about the military full time?   1 Answer
  • What do you think about LP Supervisor does?   1 Answer
  • We are a little different. Our supervisors don't actually supervise, they are in the field and do the same work as other Agents. That sounds like it might be a problem for you. Is it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very short, and sweet. Just had to wait on drug test and background to clear. I sent my resume in and was called for an interview a couple days after submitting it. Met at the store and was not asked a specific set of questions. DLPM did the interview.

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later setting up an interview. Showed up and was given a basic application to fill out. Interview only lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. Pretty laid back, the regional LP person interviewed me. Just described the job and the company and talked about prior experience. Was told that store manager makes final decision and, if selected, I would need to be interviewed again by the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Bristol, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. HR called almost immediately after I applied scheduling my interview for 3 days later. I show up at my assigned time, waited, only to have HR come out and tell that it was filled by someone coming back from a leave of absence but to keep checking the website anyway! Seriously, not even a phone call! Never again. NO compassion for applicants