Kohl's Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Bristol, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. HR called almost immediately after I applied scheduling my interview for 3 days later. I show up at my assigned time, waited, only to have HR come out and tell that it was filled by someone coming back from a leave of absence but to keep checking the website anyway! Seriously, not even a phone call! Never again. NO compassion for applicants

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview- was rather brief and to the point. Nothing out of the ordinary. Your basic questions of; "Why this company? Greatest strengths and weaknesses.." ect. As long as you are qualified, honest, and respectful...you should receive at the very least a follow-up interview.

Salary requirements not met.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Wichita Falls, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was to go in the store and meet with the store manager for a one on one interview. She then referred me to the District Loss Prevention Manager who set up a phone interview with me and then a one on one interview which took approximately one hour. A job offer was made during the one on one interview by the DLPM.

Interview Questions

• How would you accept store manager pushback on a loss prevention issue which she has no authority over.   1 Answer
    • What do you do when you want to implement a loss prevention strategy but your store manager isn't supportive?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but it wasn't a large negotiation, he offered 14 to start out and I asked for 15 and he accepted, but I had extensive law enforcement experience.

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's in November 2012.

Interview

I had about six months of loss prevention experience and a year and a half of supervisory experience. I was hired two weeks before Black Friday, and I believe that this is the only reason I got the job. My boss, the district loss prevention manager, had me do a phone interview that lasted about five minutes long. All he asked me was about my previous work experience and if I knew how to do exception reports and investigate internals. He hired me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. He seemed to be in a rush and just needed someone to start ASAP for the holidays.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am not good at negotiating, so I didn't even try. I know I probably could have gotten a higher pay rate if I tried, so I would say just ask.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

My interview was over the phone he asked the basic interview questions then made a bunch of promise that were never followed through with and regret taking the job everyday

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Took me a while to get into the door here.
    Met with a LP Supervisor for an in person interview and then a second interview with the RLPM.
    All of the interviews were pretty standard asking about work experience, etc.

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later setting up an interview. Showed up and was given a basic application to fill out. Interview only lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. Pretty laid back, the regional LP person interviewed me. Just described the job and the company and talked about prior experience. Was told that store manager makes final decision and, if selected, I would need to be interviewed again by the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Tustin, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

they called back after applying within reasonable amount of time. They had a phone interview first and then they called a couple days later for one on one and they then offered me a officer position when i applied for supervisor position and they offered $10 which i laughed at!

Interview Questions

• tell about an experience where you went against the norm   Answer Question

money

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in February 2008.

Interview

Was contacted via on the phone had brief interview then the following week had a panel interview with a LPM and DLPM. The next was contacted and had an interview with the store manager. After two days later I was contacted and had a phone interview with the Regional Loss Prevention Manager. An hour later was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What in your opinion as a consumer is the reason why you would visit our store?   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

3 separate interviews. 1 with store manager, a loss prevention supervisor, and a loss prevention district manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, they just ask questions off interview guide and note your response.   Answer Question