Kohl's MJM Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

1.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online to Kohl's and received and email the next day scheduling my interview for the next week. I arrived 10 minutes early to my interview and the floor supervisor took me back first. she was super nice and wanted me to be comfortable. She mainly asked me about my previous job and why I wanted to work for Kohl's. She asked some situational questions too like what I would do if I needed to help two customers at a time. She really liked me, so she told me to wait for the assistant store manager to interview me as well. The assistant store manager was super nice too and pretty much asked me the same questions as the supervisor. I got my offer letter the next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were helping a customer and another customer interuppted and demanded your attention?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for Kohl's?   1 Answer
  • Name a time you saw a co-worker doing something unethical and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Tukwila, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was quick. Interviewer didn't know how much to pay. Seemed like his first time. Also had to wait about half an hour before being seen. Then I was taken to the back and asked pretty simple questions like if i knew anything about the company.

Sales Associate MJM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online....emailed me for interview...the process took more than a week ...it was a group interview and the lady who took interview was really nice n friendly...she made us comfortable...........

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in March 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews were both like 10 mins. Didn't really ask questions which was stupid. Not enough to know if i was qualified. Had to email them to hear back. Not professional. They need to do better.

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Findlay, OH).

Interview

The store manager interviewed me and made me feel very comfortable. She told me about the store, the wonderful team atmosphere and what was expected of their employees. The interview was 1:1 and she asked a few questions and referred to the information on my online application. She offered me a position after the interview, even in the department I was looking for!

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Erie, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, but there was only one other person that I interviewed with. The standard "tell me about a time when..." questions were asked. It was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take on another role that you were not assigned to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Marietta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic Interview questions about your work history, background, pay wage, etc. Just report to the customer service desk, inform them that you're here for an interview, and they'll radio a manager to either come meet you and walk you to the back or they'll have you go wait by outside the office door until the manager comes out.

Interview Questions

• If you witnessed an employee stealing would you inform management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Coconut Creek, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was very smooth and easy. The lady that I spoke to made me feel like I was having a normal conversation and made me feel very comfortable

Interview Questions

• How good would you say you are when it comes to being on task and successfully completing the task at hand.   Answer Question

MJM Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process took two weeks. I applied online, and got an email asking me to schedule an interview 3 days later (I think, it was a while ago). My interview was one week after I applied; I met with the store manager, he asked me some questions, and that was that. I didn't think I did very well, but the next day I got an email with a job offer; I then scheduled my orientation and got my name tag labeling me as a Kohl's employee.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is an acceptable reason not to come into work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Plainfield, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within an hour I had an interview scheduled. I showed up 10 min early which ticked off my interviewer. They treat you like dirt when you first meet them. Everything you say is wrong but you will still get the job. Basically they don't care who you are they are so desperate for people.

Hint to Kohl's if you treat your employees or potential employees with respect they might want to stay.