Kohl's Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

45 min HR phone call, 30 min phone call with hiring manger, 2 1/2 hour interview with management. Everyone was very professional and easy to talk with and I was always aware of the next steps.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI).

Interview

First round at college, then they flew mw to Menomonee Falls to interview in person for the final round at the headquarters with an intern overview presentation beforehand. Conversational Style interview, with a few normal interview questions but mostly kept up a conversation with interviewer to see if personality fit

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was in 2 rounds. The first round was on campus and it was very behavioral/conversational. They wanted to know a lot about you and your experiences. The 2nd round was at the corporate location and was a full day of 3 one-on-one interviews and a group interview. The are really looking to see if you love the company as much as they do. Everyone there really loves kohls and you have to show that.

Kohls Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delafield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Delafield, WI).

Interview

A simple group interview where you sat at a table and they asked basic questions about your character. Basically if you were friendly and had a pulse they would hire you. They hired everyone at the interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?
      There is something you see as a safety hazard, what should you do?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen/interview.
    In person interview one week later. Interviewed with hiring manager, director and team member. Met with each for 30 minutes. HR then gave me a tour of the building. Everyone was very friendly. Felt very welcomed.

Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR recruiter and then a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then had an in person with the HR recruiter, hiring manager, marketing and customer analytics manager, another marketing analytics manager, a targeting and marketing segmentation manager, and some senior analysts at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Explain what you used to do? Explain what you do now? Why Kohls? Why do you want to leave your current job now? Why should we hire you? Have you created your own sequels before? How big is the data you analyze? What programs do you use? Tell me about a time you had to think analytically? In 5-10 years, where do you see yourself? What's regression analysis? How do you collaborate with other teams? You're given 2 scenarios and you have to answer them on the spot. One was if Kohls was doing really well in sales one week and terrible the next week, what would you look at? The other one was given to me by the hiring manager which I honestly can't remember because the question lasted 5 minutes long and consisted of a lot of mumbling (you can guess how I answered that one).   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Glendale, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. I personally did not like that format at all. There is no space for you to show your personality and people skills. You're just another face in the crowd.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went out of your way to correct your mistake or someone else's mistake. What was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • What are some of the most important responsibilities for an employee?   Answer Question

Merchandise Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter at my college career fair and was offer an interview the same day. It was an on-campus interview with someone from the Buying/Planning department. Typical behavioral questions asked. Toward's the end, the interviewer asked a case study type question to figure out my thought process on the spot. It was difficult but as long as you prepare for it a little, you should have no problem answering it. Very competitive program for college students.

Call Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Menomonee Falls, WI).

Interview

Long with several levels of management (avg. time is 2 to 3 hours), all have to agree to offer position or candidate not accepted, emphasis on company culture and values, small interview creates intense environment

Interview Questions

• Past experience building teams   1 Answer

Support Staff Teacher (Childcare) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Very friendly environment. 45 mins. Bring all credentials. Clean cut staff. Very large corporation (so head out early). If you have background, piercings or tattoos don't bother applying. Overall great benefits offered and flexibility.