Kohl's POS Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.0

196 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Houston, TX).

Interview

I submitted a physical application, got called within the week to set up an interview, and got hired the next week. It's usually a group interview, usually with the store manager and the schedule maker. An assistant manager may help with the interview. It it a pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Questions were easy. Not intimidating. You sit in a office discuss the job description and what you can bring bring to the table. They were understanding of my lack of experience because I'm a college student.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, where you see yourself in 5 years. Tell me about a time when you faced...   Answer Question

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

There was a friendly atmosphere. I had an interview in Glendora Kohls.
    She was smiley and most of the time listened carefully. Because I arrived there too soon, they led me to their break room. It was a good experience to see the employeis in an informal environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about customer service?
      Do you have any question?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Went really. The environment is welcoming. Can wear jeans only when earn Jean pass or Jean days. Have to solictate credit cards to customer. Goals of the work place is credit and good customer satisfaction score.

Interview Questions

• What would you ok if you were given multiple projects?   1 Answer

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview and it was a bit akward. At the end I was not sure if I had the job.there were about 8 applicants in the group interview and they applied for other positions.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me your previous experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was one set price and it was like take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Hamden, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, so management sat about 6 of us in a room and asked each of us a series of questions one at a time. We then filled out availability forms along with other personal information, so it seemed like they were already interested in hiring us.

Anonymous Employee in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Panama City, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Group interview of about 4 people at a time. Overall pretty easy, doesnt take much time at all and they ask relatively basic questions that you would expect from a retail job.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview procesd took no longer then 30 minutes, they were both pleasant to talk to. There were about a good 10 of us , asked about availability and treated us all with respect. Overall it wss very proffessional and I would love to have an interview as positive as this one in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is a good reason to call out?   1 Answer

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to choose an interview date and time. Showed up at customer service, letting them know I was there to interview. Filled out paperwork for availability. Went back in an office with the Associate Manager, took about 10 minutes. Super easy, and was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next morning scheduling my interview. I went to the customer service desk to check in, and the asst. manager greeted me a few minutes later and we walked to the back to start the interview. She was really nice, very warm and inviting, and after 10 questions or so she hired me on the spot. I should be receiving an email to confirm the job offer today. Probably the most positive and easy interviews I've ever been to.

Interview Questions

• What's a reason to be late to work?
      Tell me about a time a coworker displayed unethical behavior, and tell me how you handled it.   Answer Question