Kohl's POS Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's POS Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Went really. The environment is welcoming. Can wear jeans only when earn Jean pass or Jean days. Have to solictate credit cards to customer. Goals of the work place is credit and good customer satisfaction score.

Interview Questions

• What would you ok if you were given multiple projects?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview and it was a bit akward. At the end I was not sure if I had the job.there were about 8 applicants in the group interview and they applied for other positions.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me your previous experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was one set price and it was like take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Hamden, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, so management sat about 6 of us in a room and asked each of us a series of questions one at a time. We then filled out availability forms along with other personal information, so it seemed like they were already interested in hiring us.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview procesd took no longer then 30 minutes, they were both pleasant to talk to. There were about a good 10 of us , asked about availability and treated us all with respect. Overall it wss very proffessional and I would love to have an interview as positive as this one in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is a good reason to call out?   1 Answer

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to choose an interview date and time. Showed up at customer service, letting them know I was there to interview. Filled out paperwork for availability. Went back in an office with the Associate Manager, took about 10 minutes. Super easy, and was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next morning scheduling my interview. I went to the customer service desk to check in, and the asst. manager greeted me a few minutes later and we walked to the back to start the interview. She was really nice, very warm and inviting, and after 10 questions or so she hired me on the spot. I should be receiving an email to confirm the job offer today. Probably the most positive and easy interviews I've ever been to.

Interview Questions

• What's a reason to be late to work?
      Tell me about a time a coworker displayed unethical behavior, and tell me how you handled it.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Temecula, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a couple days later for an interview.. It all went well. Interview was only about 20min, the manager was very nice and friendly. Was told I sound right for the position and will receive an email to let me know whether or not I receive a job offer. Two days later, received the job offer and was able to schedule a date for orientation after my background check was processed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer interrupts you while already handling another customer?   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time when you had a situation at work/school where you encountered someone who was being very difficult towards you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to set up an interview the next day. The interview was about 10 mins and pretty basic. My availability was what seemed to be most important and was the focus of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were helping a customer and another customer rudely interrupted you asking for assistance?

What do you think are appropriate reasons to call off from work?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Edmond, OK).

Interview

I waited in a staffing room until the manager called me in. It was decently informal at first, just talking about myself. Then, the manager asked me formal, work-related questions. It was really relaxed (as far as interviews go), and that's coming from someone with anxiety. It was easy, about 20 minutes long, and ended well for me!

POS Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Got an email to schedule an interview a week after i applied online. Interviewed with the assistant manager. He asked about availability and how many hours i wanted before asking some basic interview questions. The interview took about 20-30 minutes.