Kohl's Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Sale Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Upland, CA).

Interview

Two Interview Process.
First interview met with Manager who was very friendly and professional. Met on time, and asked me two to three questions. Took about 30 minutes.

Second interview try to meet with another manger,but had this manager completely forgot I was there to be interviewed. Very unorganized. I checked in with customer service, and I sat in the lunch room for an hour, I had to tell another associate if they could check in with the Manager, because I had been waiting there for a long time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was personal, and comfortable. They asked pretty average questions and it was easy to laugh when I made a joke. They were pretty upfront about wanting to hire me and asked if things like working on holidays bothered me. It was overall light and easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an interview. The woman was terrible. She was condescending, rude, kept checking her watch before I even began talking, and belittled every answer I gave. I told her my majors and she said "and you want to work here? Obviously they were useless degrees than." This was after the first question, so obviously I didn't even bother trying the rest of the interview. Someone needs to find a better person to interview people.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview, about 9 people, little room to show personality and others were asked questions that made them seem more likeable. Wasn't a very comfortable ambience. We were taken to a little room with seats arranged in rows, those who took the seats in the front blocked that people who had to sit in the back. Therefore when the interview process began it was difficult to give eye contact

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at khols   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Muncie, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Friday, had an interview the following Wednesday. They had me wait in the break room. Interview was with the assistant manager and she was really friendly.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short, very relaxing, and fun. The environment was friendly. The staff was welcoming. I arrived early, and we started the interview promptly and was finished in 10 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's in April 2017.

Interview

I arrived about 10-15 minutes before I was supposed to get there, and I went to customer service and told them my name and that I had scheduled an interview and they told me to sit in the chair and wait. I waited 25 minutes after the initial interview time and the assistant manager came and got me and she interviewed me without having my application because the person that was supposed to interview me, was still in a meeting. The interview was ultimately very relaxed, they were easy questions and the manager was very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Batavia, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was terrified for days that this would be a group interview but luckily for me it was not. This interview was one on one with the manager. I first applied online on a Friday night and received my email the following Tuesday to schedule my date and time. I chose the following Saturday at 10:30. I arrived 20 minutes early. I went in to customer service and told the lady behind the counter that I was there for an interview and she told me to go stand by the wall at customer service until the manager came out to get me......well 30 minutes later he finally shows up. He takes me through the break room to his office where we have a one on one interview which was fairly easy. I am 17 so he asked me many questions about school and band, making me feel really comfortable. My heart was racing before this and right when I walked into his office I calmed down instantly. I definitely wasn't expecting him to ask me as many questions as he did. Probably around 15 questions at most. Along with the questions he also pulled a random object out of his drawer and made me sell it to him. He explained to me afterwards that I would need to know this so that I would be able to sell someone a Kohl's Card. Basically that was it. I thanked him for his time and he walked me back to customer service telling me that I will receive an email later today for a background check and drug test information. Then after I send those in I will get another email explaining if I received the job offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online and received the e-mail to schedule and interview the next day. The interview was 2 weeks later and it was a positive interview overall! Most of the questions were about what I did at my old job and one scenario question. I got an e-mail the very next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were helping a customer and another customer interrupted and required you attention?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email invitation to interview. The interview was very straightforward. I had two interviews back to back, and was given a worksheet to fill out my availability. The next evening I received my offer letter and forms in an email. I accepted and another week later I received an email for a link to choose an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kohl's?   1 Answer