Kohl's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Chino Hills, CA).

Interview

Get scheduled for an interview.
Manager or assistant manager usually asks you some questions. If they're interested they tell you a bit about the job. They give you some feedback on what you can do better next interview. Depending on your location, they're all very nice and calming.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Spring Hill, TN).

Interview

You can apply either online or by turning in an application. I met with the manager personally, then they called me and asked me if they could schedule me for an interview. It was a group interview with the manager and an assistant manager. They asked personality themed questions. The people who were most cheerful, open and talkative were hired within days of the initial interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online. 1 week later received an email to schedule interview. Interview was in a group setting. Asked questions and each would answer. Then came orientation which was computer modules and a bunch of videos to watch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Each was taken into an office sepratly. Then they stated how much you would get paid and asked if you would accept.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I went in and did an interview, and then waited for a phone call. After they offered me the job I had to go in and do training for a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a group interview with about 6 other candidates. They just went in a circle asking the same questions to each person. Very informal and a bit unprofessional. Most people just answered "I agree to what the last person said."

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (New York, NY).

Interview

Was a group interview we sat at a table in one of there rooms, they asked us what schedule we could work. After that they basically told us who they were keeping

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Paramus, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was probably the worst i've ever been to in years. The lady was so nasty to me and said that I wasted her time. When i said i had a hard time working saturdays because of my other job she told me that she couldn't be flexible with her other workers so she couldn't be flexible with me.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever had a bad experience with a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

group interview .

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's in November 2016.

Interview

Received an email to set up an interview. It was a group panel interview. Asked about past job experience. Asked a few questions. Also asked us about availability. Etc. Said they would follow up with you within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied for a seasonal job. It was really for any position I could get. The interview went very smoothly but different than expected. We did a "group interview" which I liked. I hadn't had an interview before this besides when I switched positions at my last job and I already knew the people who were interviewing me.in the group interview, there were only two of us but the manager said that he's had four or five people at the same time. He asked me a question first, then the same question to the other woman. Then he asked her one first and the same one to me. It was fun getting to know both of them while also being interviewed. The "group" aspect of it took some of the edge off.

Interview Questions

• Why Kohl's?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you got frustrated at someone when you shouldn't have and how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer
    • Do you believe that the customer is always right?   1 Answer