Kohl's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohl's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online . got a email saying I have to pick a time and date for a interview. Manager interview me very nice lady . After about 1 week past I got a email saying I got the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • why do you want to work at kohls   1 Answer
  • past experience with a retail store before   1 Answer
  • what didnt you like about your old job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Stoughton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Stoughton, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed at Kohls. It was a one on one type of interview no group thank goodness 😆 it was a quick interview 10 to 15 minutes she only asked me like 5 questions and she was very nice. I was so nervous at first but she made me more relaxed knowing she was layed back.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any good or bad experience with a customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Upland, CA).

Interview

Two Interview Process.
    First interview met with Manager who was very friendly and professional. Met on time, and asked me two to three questions. Took about 30 minutes.

Second interview try to meet with another manger,but had this manager completely forgot I was there to be interviewed. Very unorganized. I checked in with customer service, and I sat in the lunch room for an hour, I had to tell another associate if they could check in with the Manager, because I had been waiting there for a long time.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an interview. The woman was terrible. She was condescending, rude, kept checking her watch before I even began talking, and belittled every answer I gave. I told her my majors and she said "and you want to work here? Obviously they were useless degrees than." This was after the first question, so obviously I didn't even bother trying the rest of the interview. Someone needs to find a better person to interview people.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was personal, and comfortable. They asked pretty average questions and it was easy to laugh when I made a joke. They were pretty upfront about wanting to hire me and asked if things like working on holidays bothered me. It was overall light and easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview, about 9 people, little room to show personality and others were asked questions that made them seem more likeable. Wasn't a very comfortable ambience. We were taken to a little room with seats arranged in rows, those who took the seats in the front blocked that people who had to sit in the back. Therefore when the interview process began it was difficult to give eye contact

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at khols   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Muncie, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Friday, had an interview the following Wednesday. They had me wait in the break room. Interview was with the assistant manager and she was really friendly.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was short, very relaxing, and fun. The environment was friendly. The staff was welcoming. I arrived early, and we started the interview promptly and was finished in 10 minutes.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's in May 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I got an e-mail asking to set up an interview in two weeks. The interview wasn't particularly challenging--most of the questions were about providing examples of my experience. I was told that I would receive notification about whether they were offering me a position within 48 hours at most, but I didn't receive anything until four days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most creative solution you've ever come up with for a problem at work   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's in April 2017.

Interview

I arrived about 10-15 minutes before I was supposed to get there, and I went to customer service and told them my name and that I had scheduled an interview and they told me to sit in the chair and wait. I waited 25 minutes after the initial interview time and the assistant manager came and got me and she interviewed me without having my application because the person that was supposed to interview me, was still in a meeting. The interview was ultimately very relaxed, they were easy questions and the manager was very nice.