Kohl's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.0

190 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a email to set up a interview. Went in and was asked basic questions and was told to wait for a offer letter through email in the next 3-5 days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I applied online then got an email to set up an interview. It was a quick group interview with two other people including me. The interviewer asked about two questions each and we were asked to introduce ourselves at the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I got called in for a group interview of ten people and we were all asked questions going around the group. we were usually asked the same question so each person had to think of a different response.

Interview Questions

• What is one trait that you have that could help the customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a nice interview process together with the other (5) applicants. The time of the process is less than an hour. Dress code for the interview was not strict. The other applicants were wearinga casual attire like jeans and tee shirt.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a one on one interview that lasted approximately 30 mins she asked a few questions about my situations with customers and how would I handle them, etc. I am currently waiting for a response back On if I received the job or not!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kohl's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Warsaw, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward because I was hired in during the holiday season. The questions were mainly about my availability and what jobs I am interested in doing at Kohl's. Overall, it was an easy interview due to the fact that they needed people to work there for the holiday season.

The interview process went smoothly as possible because the questions were straightforward, and the interview, on the whole, took only about ten minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Salem, OR).

Interview

It was a group interview, me and 4 others wanting the job. I was the only person without paid work experience, but that didn't seem to matter! They asked us each the same question and it was very simple. She told us a little bit about the job, pay and hours. And that was it, she sent us on our way and now I'm waiting for an email to let me know if I got an offer or not.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email invitation to interview. The interview was very straightforward. I had two interviews back to back, and was given a worksheet to fill out my availability. The next evening I received my offer letter and forms in an email. I accepted and another week later I received an email for a link to choose an orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kohl's?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Interview

Applied online received email for interview 2 days later, went in the next week. The man was very nice, but made it seem like I got the job even though I didnt.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at kohl's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mabscott, WV

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Mabscott, WV) in September 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple and easy group interview. Went in with 5 other people and the manager asked us the same questions one by one. He got all of our availabilities and told two of the candidates they were free to go. The rest of us were offered the position and I accepted.