Kohl's Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.0

239 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Applied online, got an answer the next day. You schedule your interview date on a link they provide. It was a group interview they only asked two questions and they only allowed 6 people to cover the whole store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

Very good ask mostly standard questions, upbeat and professional. Has a series of questions to ask and may put you in positions where they are in higher need of. Will definitely need to be confident in your your interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied and did my assessment on the same day once I finished I got an invitation to schedule an interview only 20 minutes later. I did my interview, I only had 2 questions because I do not have work experience. After my 5 minute interview the interviewer told me t go to kohlscareers.cpm/nextsteps and she told me I'd find out if they wanted me there in 24 hours. my job submission status went from under consideration to process complete, I did not get an email to say if I was declined or accepted it has been 3 days since my interview.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online, a day later I got an email that I got a Interview that was scheduled for two days later. The interview was a one to one interview with the manager. I got offered the position upfront.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Group interview, was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Everybody got to know each other and answered questions without any tension, store manager also introduced himself during the interview.

Unfortunately I have to fill the word minimum here but that was literally it. No hoops to jump through, no competing, no pressure, just a relaxed professional group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After my initial application was submitted I received a link to schedule my interview. I arrived to the customer service desk waited about 5 minutes and the store manager greeted me and asked about 10 questions, told me about the positions available and that if selected I would be sent an email to do the background check and drug screen. Very nice manager and the culture was inviting, up beat and looked like a nice fit for me. This was just last evening, haven't heard back yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I went in for spring hiring event. It was a walk in interview. I was individually interviewed and it took about 10 minutes.There were about 10 set of question to ask and were very basic.

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (West Allis, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was rather simple. I applied for the job and in a week I had scheduled my interview date online. You then go to the service desk and tell them you have an interview at such and such time and wait until the manager is ready.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to apply to Kohl's   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flemington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Flemington, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an automated email where you can schedule your interview for a few days later. Interview was quick, 20 minutes. Straightforward questions, very friendly interviewer (wish I had her email so I could personally thank her) welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the company?
      Why did you chose Kohls?
      Do you already shop here?
      Are you able to multitask?   Answer Question

Accepted a higher (and higher paying position) elsewhere

Anonymous Employee in Fort Walton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Fort Walton Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview for the holiday season (Black Friday and thanksgiving) They targeted your strongest and hardest experiences in customer service and how you display company integrity. There were fair chances to display skills . At the end of the interview we were individually sat down for a more one-on-one interview. Kohls makes their company goal clear and it's important to display your understanding of it.

Interview Questions

• In what way did you respond to a difficult customer? How were they being difficult and what methods did you use?   Answer Question