Kohl's Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

2.0

235 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Very casual and stress free. Not scripted questions, but a conversation that helped us
both determine if it would be a good fit. General questions about benefits were known. I would have preferred more specifics regarding benefits, such as health care costs. The interview ended on a positive note. Kohls works through the process in a timely fashion, that is appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you think a days in sales is like at Kohls   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

Good. The interviewer read a couple of questions from a paper. She was interested in knowing about my personality and overall it was a great interview. I was nervous at first but became relaxed

Interview Questions

• How would you address a difficult situation with a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Stafford, VA).

Interview

Applied and got an interview in under an hour, two part interview, done in the same day, first with store manager second with higher level manager. Really easy, I did tell them that I was probably leaving for school at the end of the summer, they apparently forgot when it came for my orientation, because I was accused of lying that I was leaving, they were upset that I was leaving in 4 months already, had a bad feeling about the company from the start, but needed the job. I'm quitting just 2 months into my employment at this store. I do not recommend this Kohls.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very quick and easy. They really take anyone who can walk and lift something over 50 pounds. Not a complicated process is the slightest at all. Be available to open or to close and you're golden.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Interview

Did not get a chance to interview. I walked in and was told by the manager in and was told that they were only hiring permanent employees and not seasonal. Complete waste of time.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

I was told to come in for a group interview. It was about 15 people in a small room with one of the department managers. He talked about kohls history and where they hope to be in the future. He then began the interview questions. Ask a question then go around the room and everyone had to answer. It was a very easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hart, Macon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (Hart, Macon, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After a couple of weeks passed, I called the hiring manger and asked how the hiring process was going. I was told to keep on the look out for an email regarding an interview for the job. I am still eagerly waiting for an email after calling back twice to follow up on the position I was interested in.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Watertown, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email that same day to schedule an interview. 1 on 1 interview with the store manager that lasted about 20 minutes. She offered me the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one time in work or school when you were successful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Fairview Heights, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

One on One interview
    Mostly asking things about me the lady was very nice and she was very interested In me she layed out what my working experience will be my pay and my dress code she also made it very clear to have fun at work but at the same time staying professional at all times they are very nice unlike other stores who want tons of retail experience kohls trains you for everything

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself the interview is actually about you and if you will be a good asset to the team

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Richmond, TX).

Interview

New store opening. I applied in person with resume in hand. An interview was scheduled for that week. Basic interview questions. I was offered part time seasonal help that quickly turned full time and promotion to department Supervisor after the 1st of the year.