Kohl's Sales Floor Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.0

240 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

I applied online and within a week got a call to come in for an interview. It was a group interview of about ten other people. They asked a lot of questions and has you fill out some paper work. They explain what working there would be like, benefits and pay etc. after interview they walked the whole group around the store and explained what each department was and what your duties would be. I got a call the next day that I was hired and started training that week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohl's

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

It was a group interview. Questions were basic and not surprising for the retail environment. Basically, you need to exhibit willingness to help customers and always keep a smile on your face. The company knows you will have difficult circumstances, but they want to know that you can come through it in a calm and reliable way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Moreno Valley, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was described as a casual conversation, although it was heavily focused on how I view myself as a potential employee as well as how I feel about my personal feelings/decisions.

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Laguna Niguel, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

thge process is very easy, the most important it's always smile and don't thinkthe answer, I practice a lot before the interwiev , so in the moment i could respond very fast. if you have open aviability it's more easy that you get the job .

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kohl's in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was very easy great interviewer not to long short and to the point. and it was really good experience over all it was great the people where friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with angry costumers?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's.

Interview

Very laid back, easy questions regarding resume. Interviewed by supervisor and assistant manager, both were friendly. Interview was done in the breakroom. I felt like they hired everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union Gap, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (Union Gap, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Hours they were interested in having me work were NOT posted when I applied. The interviewer was professional but had one of those 'limp fish' hand shakes. That's always a turn off.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Toledo, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Overall quick process. Received interview call the next day after applying. They asked standard interview questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses. They really just want to know if you can handle the workload and physical ability.

Interview Questions

• If you were with a customer and another customer interrupts and needs help, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kohl's (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Went in as a group, asked about 5 questions total. We each went around and discussed openly. Such an easy and comforting interview, knew I nailed it the second it was over.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted regarding my application a few weeks after submitting it. I was called for a one on one interview and hired on the spot. Afterwards, the following week or so, I was called back in to sign paperwork and do online training.

Interview Questions

• How I would describe excellent customer service!   1 Answer