Kohl's Interview Questions in San Bernardino, CA | Glassdoor

1.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was scheduled for a group interview. There was around 60 people applying for the job during my interview. The interview was very short and they only ask for employment authorization. After that they simply schedule you for an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand on your feet for a 10 hour shift?   1 Answer

Seasonal Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet. The interviewer was very courteous and down to earth. The questions were easy to answer and the entire interview
     process only took about 5 - 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a high pressure situation on a previous job?   1 Answer

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

You got interviewed and then they took you into another room to answer some questions and watch a video and get your photo taken and then after that they scheduled you for orientation then you came back on a different day for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Forgot that i applied months back but still received an email in late sept. for an interview. Book an appointment for next day (depends on availability). Came in a little too prepared and nervous for interview but ended up being one of the easiest, interview was face to face, recruiter was serious but cool. Ask me some basic easy common questions then discuss availability. After that i was drug tested filled out paper work and was given an orientation date plus took photo id. Since position is seasonal i saw at least 10 other people there so i can see why the process was so quick no more than 10 mins for interview. Recruiter reminds you thats it's seasonal position and that hours can be up to 12.

Seasonal Distribution Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Applied for job online and had a reply within 3 days of application with a date and time to return for interview. Interviewed with a very nice gentleman from Human Resources who asked me a variety of questions about previous employment. He then told me about the job requirements and what was expected from employees.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Submit application online.

Received email the following day showing available shifts and interview dates for that shift (AM vs PM.)

Interview day consisted of a PowerPoint presentation showing job specs, tour of the distribution floor, and individual interviews.

After canidates are weeded out, you will proceed with a final background check & on-site saliva drug test.

Will get orientation (first day) when this process is complete.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was peak season hiring, so the Interview was pretty quick. Just basic questions and availability then they decide. During the normal season it might be different since they need hundreds of workers during peak

Interview Questions

• Have I worked at a fast paced job before?   1 Answer

Order Consolidator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Group interview.... pretty much guarantee hire. Everyone gets asked the same questiongs... if you aren't first you can use other's answers to get creative with your answer. There are several tables so others are interviewing around you. They ask about availability and which shift you would like to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i had any questions...   1 Answer

Seasonal Material Handler/Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy. Just a lot of yes or no questions to be honest. I saw a lot of people get hired and some not just because of availability reasons or they couldn't lift 50+ pounds. After I got interviewed, I went with a large group to another room and did a drug test and filled out some paperwork. Afterwards, we all got our orientation dates and times.

Interview Questions

• None really. Like I said, a lot of yes or no questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I would recommend either getting a second job to help or not quitting a current job if you are to accept the offer. When I started, since I'm only seasonal, I only have been getting 2 days a week to work.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Easy interview. It was a group interview, I dressed in a polo shirt and some black jeans. Asked basic questions on experiences and what not. The next week, I was called for a job offer, and accepted

Interview Questions

• Name a time when there was an unexpected problem at work and how did you deal with it. It was only difficult since this was my first job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Starting wage is 11.00