Kohler Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kohler Human Resources Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter and then moved to a phone screen and then complete stall. Had to reach out to recruiter to get updates and then finally moved to an onsite interview. The onsite interview was ran really well and met my expectations for a company of this stature. However, once the onsite interview was done it was another waiting period. Finally had to call the recruiter as I was being offered another role elsewhere and that seemed to do the trick. Received offer letter within a day of this conversation. All in, the process from first contact to start date was over five months.

Interview Questions

• No real hard questions, a lot of behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kohler

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI).

Interview

The process took quite a long time and had a number of steps. The last step was to come in for an in person interview with about five individuals. I enjoyed meeting everyone there and I think that they did a good job once you actually got to work with someone at the company. They outsource their first round interviews to a third party, be prepared to repeat yourself more than once as my recruiter had no idea what she was asking. Overall, other than the first step, the process went pretty smooth. It also helps if you have other offers as they will speed things up for you.

Interview Questions

Had a better offer from another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Portland, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

Not pleased with the company. The interview search was conducted by a placement firm (placement firm was great and professional). Had two phone interviews + 1:1 interview all with placement firm. Then, I was told that my consideration was "put on hold" for some reason. I had been considered for similar position before and went through two phone interviews, was told that I was ideal for the role, took the Caliper assessment on line then it went silent- NOTHING! 2nd time around, disclosed prior situation and was told no record of incident and to continue then in the end, after the 3 interviews told my consideration was "on hold" for now. What kind of crap is that! How unprofessional of Kohler!! I will let everyone know my experience so they are aware...