Kohler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.9

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Contacted the rec. from Linkedin. My profile was an similar match to something specific to what they were looking for. After thr Hr screening, there was a technical screening. Pretty in-depth about what I do at my job. They called me onsite immediately.

They booked my tickets and hotel, I had 3 interviews and 1 HR interview. A lot of job specific questions.

Was offered the job next week.

Rotation Engineer Interview

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter and she asked me to discuss my resume. After a week, I received an email saying the company will not continue further with my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership experience and work experience.   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary, but quite intensive starting with an over view of the position and moving on to a self explanation of your resume. Questions that followed were not out of the ordinary.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kohler in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job through LinkedIn and received an email back from one of the hiring managers. They sent me a link to complete the Caliper assessment and arranged a phone interview. I completed the assessment and on the day of the call they canceled and asked to reschedule. I was not able to reach the original contact and finally was directed to another one of their recruiters for the phone interview. I followed up and finally heard back from them 3 weeks later that they were moving forward with other candidates. I asked them for the results of my assessment and they said that they do not share these which is disappointing due to the amount of time I spent completing it. Overall they seemed very disorganized and I thought a company like Kohler would have a more professional process.

Channel Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

In a word...Long. There also is psychometric testing. All else is your normal interview process. Took 9 months from application to hire notice. I did have to interview several times as they interviewees were not available on the same day. So I had to come back for individual interviews rather than one day of interviewing, which would have been much more preferable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

SImple interview rounds from school career-fair days. Mostly behavioral and situational questions. They interviewed all people who applied at the school's career portal. After the 15 min interview, if one was selected, they were offered the job .

Interview Questions

• Generally standard behavioral questions and stituational questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

Phone screen leading and on-line personality & intelligence test. Led to on-site interview with company representatives and off-site interview with workforce psychologist. Also included additional extensive testing for intelligence and behavioral.

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Providence, RI) in March 2017.

Interview

There were several interview process on the phone after College recruiting event. It included phone call with recruiter, head designer, after a Kohler representative at college recruiting event. Interview was mainly focused on my portfolio and experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your design process   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

I was referred to the company and several job openings through a recruiter. After taking a Caliper assessment, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was then brought into the corporate office for 4+ hours of interviews with various leaders. After great feedback from the first round of interviews, I was asked to spend an afternoon downtown Milwaukee taking skill assessment tests, personality tests and meet with a psychologist. After being told I "passed" the psych assessment and receiving very positive feedback on the interview process, I was told they went with an internal candidate. I was called back to interview and speak with various leaders regarding other openings and each time was told they were interested in me, however they went with an internal candidate. This back-n-forth went on over the course of 6 months. The interview process was a very large time investment.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you won't miss about your former place of employment?   Answer Question

Staff Engineer, Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Nothing to say much as I don't like the lack of communication and clarity of the interview process. Contacted by a recruiter and had a great interview(Recruiter, Phone screen with the hiring manager and group director, Onsite ) but they kept me hanging(without much communication) for almost 2 months, before moving ahead with another candidate. I don't mind not getting the offer but there was lack of clear and honest communication, on their part, which was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions and Engineering problem solving questions/ Psycho-Analytical test(waste of time...they do not use any info)   Answer Question