Kohler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kohler

2.8

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Had to take an aptitude test prior to the interview. I had a phone interview prior to taking the personality test. The interview itself was in a hotel meeting room. They were cranking through applicants

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a success.
      Tell me about a failure.
      Tell me something about your current product.
      What is your strength? Weakness?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview only, went quickly but not very technical. The Interviewer was very cordial. The may need a better interview process that will be a little bit more intuitive on feedback on how the interviewee did at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past Works History and my knowledge af small embedded systems.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Avoid this company!

Recruiting Methods:
    Extensive drawn out 5 phase interview process:
    Then no more contact by company
    At least one week passed between each phase:

1. Phone interview with HR representative.
    2. Phone interview with software engineer.
    3. Webex interview with software engineer were I was asked to write some simple programs/methods.
    4. 2 hour Calpers test (personality/problem solving questions
    5. On site interview

Delay tactics on reimbursement:

I did not receive my promised refund for travel expenses until over two months after my onsite interview! The expense form was filed in timely manner. I sent at least 10 emails and called numerous times. Each time I was told a check would arrive soon.

Conclusion:

Drawn out, inadequate, time wasting interview process. Unprofessional, immature interviewer:
    One of them was rude, dismissive or laughing at responses to questions.
    The onsite interview was odd and frustrating.
    I would have declined any offer after the visit.

There are many negative reviews from current and former employees on glassdoor which go along with my experience with this company. Look for another company to interview with.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler in October 2014.

Interview

I met the guy at career fair. I didn't talk much at the engineering career fair. I got the email about 2 weeks later. then had one 30 min phone interview. The guy passes my resume to another postion and I got another interview. similar. Didn't get results way later telling me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• General questions.
      Questions mostly about my resume and my experience.   Answer Question

Strategic Sourcing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kohler in September 2012.

Interview

Long process, probably 150 days from initial discussion to offer.

Phone screen, then online testing (Caliper). Depending on that, then an onsite interview with seven or eight individuals. If that's not enough, a Wonderlic is administered that day, and depending on the job grade, a psych eval.

Do be careful when taking the Caliper exam. Whatever you say on it will be used against you for the rest of your career at Kohler.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kohler in January 2014.

Interview

Great questions overall. The technical questions were manageable. The situational based questions were standard. The two interviewers were very knowledgable and their questions were strong. I had spoken to them at a career fair and then I was called back for an interview the following day. The interview was scheduled for 30 min and lasted that long.

Anonymous Employee in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with two different departments, so I spoke to hiring managers/teams for both departments. They both liked me and decided to put a bid in on me, so the HR Generalist for their area came in to ask some more questions and at the end he told me about the position, the pay, the expectations, etc., and offered me the job. I agreed on the spot, and they walked me out to my car.

Interview Questions

• Do you think corporations have a responsibility to give back financially or physically to the communities they exist in?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

I applied and was contacted within a week of submitting an application. The whole process of interviewing took about month. It was mostly getting to know you, seeing if you had the skills necessary for the position and if you would fit in with the culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

First Round: campus interview
    Second Round: On-Site
    Full day of viewing the design center, lunch at a restaurant on one of the golf courses, then 3 interviews for the rest of the day.
    During lunch you and the group of applicants eat with employees of the company they share their experiences.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

Usual process, recruiter asked screening questions and then scheduled me for department interview after a few days. Be prepared to answer some tough logical interview questions. Be prepared to answer some of the walk me through your resume questions. Second interview lasted 5 hours which was little overwhelming for me as a newbie. It took them a while to get back to me, but everything went positively.