Kohler Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 262 of over 262 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kohler

Kohler

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler

Interview

Five total interviews over a three week period for a Marketing Manager position with the Destination Kohler division. Went as follows: 1: HR Phone Call - included a longer personality test days after interview 2: Hiring Manager Video Chat 3 & 4: Staff Interviews via Video Chat (included higher level executives) 5. Outside Business Psychologist - which included A LOT of testing and long interview Was told an offer was coming shortly after the last interview and received a call/email once a week over the next three weeks saying it was just waiting on one final approval. Then received a final call saying they decided to restructure and would be putting a pause on hiring for this position and there was no date in mind for when it would be back up. I will add that I truly enjoyed speaking with all of the different individuals throughout this process, they seemed very knowledgeable and passionate about the work they do. My HR contact also did what he could in terms of keeping me updated, however the way things played out, it was definitely a negative experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • HR interview as typical questions, tell me about yourself, experiences, etc.
    Answer Question

Kohler

Application

I interviewed at Kohler

Interview

1. Aptitude test 2. Software test 3. Technical interview 4. HR round The complete process may finish in one day. HR will inform you within a weeks time if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Huntsville, AL) in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter contacted me with a initial phone interview, then my would-be manager phone interviewed me, then a in person interview where I was reimbursed for expenses and milage. It's been about a month since the in person interview and I have yet to receive word other than they are still deciding.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kohler (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai)

Interview

very friendly manager The whole process is kinda easy in some way. ask my background and previous working experience. The manager introduced the company a little bit Also, ask me some relevant questions about my degree and course detail.

Interview Questions
  • have you had data processing experience before

Kohler

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler in Mar 2021

Interview

Received email from HR after i applied online for discussion with hiring manager. Hiring manager was a nice guy did interview over zoom. Typical company that wants to get value out of the cloud but doesn’t know how. Then doesn’t like it when you tell them they actually have to work for it but they where nice.

Interview Questions
  • How do you show the business how to get value out of the cloud.

Kohler

Application

I interviewed at Kohler

Interview

They reached out and asked if I could do an initial phone interview. The person I spoke with was very professional and answered all of my questions about the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Kohler? Describe a time you handled a difficult situation.
3 people found this interview helpful

Kohler

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kohler

Interview

I was referred by my friend. First-round with the hiring manager and second-round onsite meeting with HR and the teams. It was a very smooth process and people know what they are doing.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why do you want to work at Kohler

Kohler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a video interview with the hiring manager, an engineer. The interview went fine, but towards the end the hiring manager claimed that the job started during spring 2022, even though both the official job description and the HR employee said it began in summer 2021. I haven't heard anything since, but I assume I didn't get the job. Better communication would have been nice, but frankly I don't care since I found a way better opportunity elsewhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohler (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

First interview was a 30 minute phone screening with a company recruiter. They were very nice and the interview went very well. They said they were going to recommend to the department head that they move ahead with me to the next interview. They daid I'd definitely hear from them within a week, but that they thought I'd most likely hear back within 24 hours. They said if I didn't hear back in a week, to contact them. Well, it's been 2 weeks, I've contacted them 3 times, and still absolutely no response. Totally ghosted. I understand I was in the early stages of interviewing, but I think it says volumes about their professionalism that they can't even email me back a "thanks but no thanks" considering I had been in contact with an actual person. Also, during the interview, they asked me to promise not to move forward with other companies and to let them know if I had any competing offers. Yeah, not gonna do that. They did mention that if they.mlved forward with me, it would be 2 more hour long interviews and then a 2.5 hour panel interview. Seems a bit overkill to me.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe what skills you use day to day in your current position
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR to schedule a call. This lasted about 30 minutes and I moved on to have a video interview with a panel consisting of the hiring manager, an engineer, and a different person from HR. The video interview lasted about an hour and was pretty standard. Next, I took an online behavioral assessment and I was invited for an onsite interview which lasted about an hour. It was very casual and mostly just showed me around the facilities and explained the job function in more detail. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 262 Interviews