Kohler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.9

Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Phone call with HR: Basic question and screening. 2. Technical interview: interview with the manager, he explained he role and also asked technical question (Capability, some example from the past, FMEA, etc.). 3. On site interview: 3 interviews that day -> one with HR and my colleagues, then a lunch with one of the managers (he interviewed me during the lunch), the final interview was with the top manager (technical questions only)

Interview Questions

• Difference between Cp and Cpk   Answer Question
    • What are the steps of a Gage R&R analysis   1 Answer
    • If you were auditing a supplier and you don't have an audit to follow, what would you check? Where would you start?   Answer Question

Basically they were offering much less than other companies. If you want an engineer with a Master and a Green Belt you have to pay more than a entry level salary. Other than that the company culture looks good, and benefits look good also.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Green Bay, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University job portal and received an email to set up a phone interview for the following week. It lasted about 20 minutes and she said I would hear the following week if I was moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Mostly she went through my resume and I expanded on my experience. She asked a question about my leadership style. She asked my "why Kohler".   Answer Question

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Well structured. Complex math and logical questions. Well organized. Smart people to interview with. Plenty of questions to determine your skills and IQ. Definitely above average. They hire only the best of the best.

Negotiation

Organized Company with good HR

Co-op Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

It is a phone interview and it's mostly based on the resume. The interviewer is a real engineer (not HR), and has a pretty clear understanding of what the Co-op is going to be and how is your personal experience. After about a week if you get the offer they will call you.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Done over the phone with typical questions about resume and qualifications. The particular man I interviewed with was very easy going and down to earth. Didn't feel intimidated or anything. Time at the end was reserved for my questions about the company.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI).

Interview

Preliminary phone interview followed by an on-site interview. On-site interview involves multiple sessions with various members of the packaging engineering team. The interview process began at 8:00AM and ended at 2:00PM with a group lunch break.

Senior Communication Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler in September 2016.

Interview

it was ok. i dont think it was hard although It was around 45 mins. It was two way communication not a question and answer style but you get the impression that you are the perfect candidate when the hiring person is talking to you about all what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• traditional questions and one question "how do your friends describe you"   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

The phone interview and on site interview were very prompt. HR and hiring manager asked difficult questions but left plenty of room for questions. Everyone was very passionate about Kohler and it was obvious that they were looking for top talent. The only downfall was the actual hiring process. Almost took two months for me to receive a formal offer letter after they verbally offered me the position.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter via LinkedIn. I had a great phone interview with her and it seemed to go very well. She asked me to apply on the Kohler site for the job and then she will send me the personality assessment to complete. After I applied on the website, I received an email from the recuiter saying that the hiring manager "went another way" with the position. I feel like I was misled to believe I was qualified for the position; it was very strange.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame an obstacle with a customer?   Answer Question

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kohler.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview. The first was over the phone, and the second was through a system like skype. The two were given by different people, but they essentially asked the same questions.