Kohler Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Madison, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter through my school's career fair and then had a phone interview. The interview questions were basic in the beginning but got technical by the end of it, barely any behavioral questions were asked.
The recruiter stayed in touch in case they needed more information from me. I received a call a few weeks later and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kohler

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary, but quite intensive starting with an over view of the position and moving on to a self explanation of your resume. Questions that followed were not out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

It was around 30 minutes long in a separate conference room with the director of the department and I was greeted by some very nice people with warm welcomes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and take me through your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Kehler’s event is pretty awesome. They did not have the presentation, but the lunch meeting and the director’s introduction of Kehler and her career experience made me feel more engaging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Recruiters are quick to answer questions; process is laid out upfront; best system I've seen.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember- it was very conversational which was nice.   2 Answers

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler in August 2012.

Interview

Kohler's system for applying and setting up a phone interview was very easy to use - completely automated. The phone interview with the HR recruiter was a bit more obscure. They take notes while you are answering questions, and while I understood that was the case, the interview itself was very one-sided. The interviewer did not make any small talk or attempts at a conversation but rather, just fired off questions and was completely silent until I finished answering a question. After I answered each question there was a long period of silence (I assume they were writing notes) and then they moved right into the next question. Very clinical format for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult or unexpected questions - just a very cold, clinical interview feel.   Answer Question