Kohler Interview Questions in Sheboygan, WI | Glassdoor

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Contacted the rec. from Linkedin. My profile was an similar match to something specific to what they were looking for. After thr Hr screening, there was a technical screening. Pretty in-depth about what I do at my job. They called me onsite immediately.

They booked my tickets and hotel, I had 3 interviews and 1 HR interview. A lot of job specific questions.

Was offered the job next week.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary, but quite intensive starting with an over view of the position and moving on to a self explanation of your resume. Questions that followed were not out of the ordinary.

Staff Engineer, Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Nothing to say much as I don't like the lack of communication and clarity of the interview process. Contacted by a recruiter and had a great interview(Recruiter, Phone screen with the hiring manager and group director, Onsite ) but they kept me hanging(without much communication) for almost 2 months, before moving ahead with another candidate. I don't mind not getting the offer but there was lack of clear and honest communication, on their part, which was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions and Engineering problem solving questions/ Psycho-Analytical test(waste of time...they do not use any info)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Avoid this company!

Recruiting Methods:
    Extensive drawn out 5 phase interview process:
    Then no more contact by company
    At least one week passed between each phase:

1. Phone interview with HR representative.
    2. Phone interview with software engineer.
    3. Webex interview with software engineer were I was asked to write some simple programs/methods.
    4. 2 hour Calpers test (personality/problem solving questions
    5. On site interview

Delay tactics on reimbursement:

I did not receive my promised refund for travel expenses until over two months after my onsite interview! The expense form was filed in timely manner. I sent at least 10 emails and called numerous times. Each time I was told a check would arrive soon.

Conclusion:

Drawn out, inadequate, time wasting interview process. Unprofessional, immature interviewer:
    One of them was rude, dismissive or laughing at responses to questions.
    The onsite interview was odd and frustrating.
    I would have declined any offer after the visit.

There are many negative reviews from current and former employees on glassdoor which go along with my experience with this company. Look for another company to interview with.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

First round is a simple phone interview, second and third rounds are both on-site ones. The phone interview is just 25 minutes, and the HR(normally) will go through your resume and ask such simple questions regarding your interns before and several project experience before.

Interview Questions

• What do you know the cultural value of Kohler Company?   1 Answer

Because it is a position especially set up for undergraduate students and mechs, and I am really an Industrial Engineer.

Sales Coordinator/Administrative/Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Such a long process for all positions. I have been trying to get into Kohler for over 7 months because I'm trying to move to the area, with no avail. Have taken online caliper tests, had numerous phone interviews, an in-office Wunderlic test, a 3-person panel interview, 3 separate interviews in one day... and I come from out of state.

Thought I nailed every interview but about a month or 2 later I always get an automated email turning me down. The rejection is awful after putting in so much time and energy and the waiting for ANY word from ANYONE is as drawn out as possible. You need months of time for this process, so don't go quitting a job or turning down offers because of high hopes.

Interview Questions

• "Do you know SAP?" "The current employee in this position seems to have a lot of free time - what would you do to occupy your downtime?"   5 Answers

Market Analyst - Latin America Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screening lasted about 15 minutes. General questions asked followed by an interview by hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager more typical interview questions asked. Last 20 minutes were in Spanish.

Interview Questions

• The last 20 minutes in Spanish caught me off guard.   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in December 2009.

Interview

What a weird company - they literally spend 3 months with a host of online testing, phone interviews, and other written assessments. By the time they invite you in for a face to face interview, you have invested over 10 hours in all this testing and phone calls. After spending a day up in the middle of no where, they reply back telling me I don't have enough experience. They couldn't figure this out prior to all this time invested?? If you look at the pay scale for what they are looking for, its very low. I wouldn't waste my time with this company.