Kohler Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.9

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Contacted the rec. from Linkedin. My profile was an similar match to something specific to what they were looking for. After thr Hr screening, there was a technical screening. Pretty in-depth about what I do at my job. They called me onsite immediately.

They booked my tickets and hotel, I had 3 interviews and 1 HR interview. A lot of job specific questions.

Was offered the job next week.

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary, but quite intensive starting with an over view of the position and moving on to a self explanation of your resume. Questions that followed were not out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your resume.   1 Answer

Staff Engineer, Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Sheboygan, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Nothing to say much as I don't like the lack of communication and clarity of the interview process. Contacted by a recruiter and had a great interview(Recruiter, Phone screen with the hiring manager and group director, Onsite ) but they kept me hanging(without much communication) for almost 2 months, before moving ahead with another candidate. I don't mind not getting the offer but there was lack of clear and honest communication, on their part, which was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions and Engineering problem solving questions/ Psycho-Analytical test(waste of time...they do not use any info)   Answer Question

Materials Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview. HR called me for an initial phone screen. Very standard questions - mostly behavioral. The interviewer was nice and most at a fast pace. They asked why Kohler etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were on a group project?   Answer Question

Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Phone call with HR: Basic question and screening. 2. Technical interview: interview with the manager, he explained he role and also asked technical question (Capability, some example from the past, FMEA, etc.). 3. On site interview: 3 interviews that day -> one with HR and my colleagues, then a lunch with one of the managers (he interviewed me during the lunch), the final interview was with the top manager (technical questions only)

Interview Questions

• Difference between Cp and Cpk   Answer Question
    • What are the steps of a Gage R&R analysis   1 Answer
    • If you were auditing a supplier and you don't have an audit to follow, what would you check? Where would you start?   Answer Question

Basically they were offering much less than other companies. If you want an engineer with a Master and a Green Belt you have to pay more than a entry level salary. Other than that the company culture looks good, and benefits look good also.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Green Bay, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through my University job portal and received an email to set up a phone interview for the following week. It lasted about 20 minutes and she said I would hear the following week if I was moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Mostly she went through my resume and I expanded on my experience. She asked a question about my leadership style. She asked my "why Kohler".   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI).

Interview

Preliminary phone interview followed by an on-site interview. On-site interview involves multiple sessions with various members of the packaging engineering team. The interview process began at 8:00AM and ended at 2:00PM with a group lunch break.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI).

Interview

It's a long and tedious process. There are several gaps in the process without updates on the status. The recruiters were good in follow up once you inquired. You prescreen with a recruiter, take a Caliper assessment, phone screen with hiring manager, onsite panel interview, wait several weeks for feedback.

Interview Questions

• Behavior/situational based interview questions. Tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question

Low salary 50% of market that includes bonus

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohler, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kohler (Kohler, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

After an initial phone screen, I was invited to the Kohler campus for a series of meetings with ten other associates. I sent separate 'thank you' e-mails to each interviewer.

I was then asked to meet with an Industrial Psychologist in Milwaukee where I took some additional skill tests.

After several attempts to follow up on the status of the position, I gave up. I couldn't believe that a company with their global brand recognition would treat a potential employee with such little respect.

Don't believe what you read on their website regarding employees. It's nothing more than lip service.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kohler (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview with recruiter, interview with HR, interview with GM, interview with psychologist, interview with group leads - Tests: personality, psychological, IQ
    Long, tedious and drawn out - Please note you are supposed to be reimbursed for your expenses when you are flown out - Good luck with getting reimbursed. It's been months and I'm still waiting.