Komet USA LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Komet USA LLC Interview Questions

Interviews at Komet USA LLC

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC.

Interview

Horrible. Had a phone interview then come to find out the man (when googled he was a senator up north) didn't even work in the office when he said he did. Wanted to basically do his job for him and made up a clever ruse by creating a project and having interviewees meet with random it strangers. It was so fake even the social media was.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC.

Interview

Applied online had a phone interview then a one on one followed by another phone interview. Fourth interview consisted of flying to South Carolina and meeting the upper management where I was offered the job. Overall very thorough interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

There were many steps in the interview process but it moved quickly overall. After the initial interview they choose one or two people to ride with another sales rep to make sure it's a good fit for both parties. After the ride-along there is a skype interview with the VP of Sales before flying you out to their headquarters where you meet with multiple members of their staff including the VP of Sales again and CEO.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

I was called by a human resource person and an interview arranged. I found contact with the HR department to be accesible through voice mail only, including when I showed up for the interview and was asked to use the house phone to announce my arrival. It was a cold day and I stood in a chilly vestabule until the voice mail was reviewed and someone came to the door to let me in. The interview was fairly comprehensive as presented by the HR rep but the hiring manager sat sullenly without a single question or comment through the entire process. If body language could kill, I would be dead. I was told that a decision on further review of the applicants would be completed by the end of two weeks and that I could expect to hear from them regarding the results at that time. After having heard nothing after the alloted time I called the HR contact, got her voicemail and left a message. A couple of days went by and my call was not returned so I called and left another message, several times over a weeklong period. It's been about six weeks since the interview and I have not received any form of communication from Komet, no email, phone call or letter. I'm suprised at the lack of courtesy after I spent a half of day to interview with their company. After this experience I would suggest to anyone reviewing opportunities that this companies treatment of job applicants could indicate a culture that may be quite toxic to it's employees.

Interview Questions

• They were all of general nature regarding previous experince.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC (New York, NY).

Interview

Good initial communication but it's not hard to set up date and time. Negative sullen vibe with a pinch of arrogance throughout the interviews. Fake expressions, shallow questions...see below. It was however timely from start to finish.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC (Rock Hill, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I found a posting for this position online and applied.
    The first phone interview was with the man that I would be reporting to directly should I get the position. I really liked that he was so involved with the interview process, it showed that it was important that he mesh with the person that was hired.
    After the initial interview, he acted as a guide throughout the rest of the interview process. He gave me an assignment to bring to the second interview, which was held a week after the first. The assignment was basically a breakdown of how I would attack the position, in addition to a brief blogpost about one of their featured products. I felt like this was a really clever project, because it made me truly research the position and the needs of the company, see where there might be weaknesses and produce something that was entirely relevant to their mission. It was hard work but for a big payoff.
    The second interview was held in the Rock Hill office and I met with the CMO and his Executive Assistant. I was intimidated at first, but this feeling was completely neutralized moments after the interview began. Everyone was extremely friendly and I was approached by many people in the office. It helped me to loosen up and get excited. The interview was very educational, relaxed, and fun. I left the office wanting more than anything to get the position. I was invited to the final round and I was so excited. This time there would be no project, but I was to meet with six different people.
    The third interview was back in the Rock Hill office, I met (in three separate sessions), with first the Director of Sales and the Inside Sales Manager, then with the logistics manager and analytics manager, and finally with the CEO and the Director of HR and Finance. I had never been interviewed for a position where the CEO sat in on the interview process, so this meant a lot to me that he was so involved with what was going on. On this day, the man that I had originally interviewed with showed me around and continued to act as a guide, while simultaneously gauging my compatibility with the rest of the team.
    I’ve just started my position and everyone in the office has been extremely welcoming and helpful as I get my feet wet. They are a huge family, and they welcomed me right in. Everyone has jumped at the chance to teach me something and I feel like I really got lucky finding this position. I could not have asked for a cooler job situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a week in this role. How would you organize?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Komet USA LLC (Rock Hill, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I found a posting for this position online and applied.
    After the initial interview, he acted as a guide throughout the rest of the interview process. He gave me an assignment to bring to the second interview, which was held a week after the first. The assignment was basically a breakdown of how I would attack the position, in addition to a brief blog post about one of their featured products. I felt like this was a really clever project, because it made me truly research the position and the needs of the company, see where there might be weaknesses and produce something that was entirely relevant to their mission. It was hard work but for a big payoff.

Interview Questions

• Describe a week in this position. How would you plan?   1 Answer